Weird Flu symptoms...
This is day four of being sick with some strange sort of flu. I usually get the flu once or twice a year, unfortunately. But this time it is particularly strange. On friday I woke up around 8 o'clock in the morning feeling like a truck hit me, the usual feeling. I felt terrible all day and didn't sleep well that night. I assumed twas the medicine, but not sure. Then saturday I woke up feeling pretty good, comparetively, doodled around and went to sleep but had difficulty again. Then on sunday (yesterday) I woke up feeling THE WORST. Man, it was awful. The day went on and I couldn't sleep for the longest time once again. This morning I woke up feeling pretty good, until I took a deep breath. Lots of pain in the chest, but otherwise okay. Four hours ago I vomited, just out of the blue. About an hour ago I puked again. Normally, my experience in flu-dom is a culmination of almost all of the things that have happened to me this time around. That is what is odd is that the symptoms have been spread out it seems. Every day has had a focus on one problem or another vs having aches, fatigue etc all at once. Now it is 12:25 and I am tired but, again, cannot sleep. I took daytime medicine at 10 o'clock this morn. And I took nyquil, but then I guess I puked it up. So tired and ill but I can't sleep! What is the deal?
Think you should see your doctor and have some blood tests done..