What cause my migratory joint pain and swelling hands, hives, rash
Hello

This is a long story. My symptom first appeared 10 days before, the whole mess started off by rash and hives on my elbow and arm, and anal itch. The next day one finger is swollen. During the follow days I've experienced whole hand swelling, more itch on the bottom, lip, tongue, throat swelling. Rash and hives are getting more and more frequent and strong on my beck, chest, face, arm, abdomen. And when I yang, the deepest point causes a chest pain. Even worse, on the 5th and 6th day mornings, I experienced terrible pelvic cramps and nausea, stomachache. Now migratory joint pain also joined the army of symptoms. The good thing is that I don't have a fever or vomiting. And I never have any allergy history. Can someone please help me? What's going on?  
How are you? The swelling, rash and hives can indeed be attributed to allergic reaction or autoimmune issues. The joint pain, on the other hand, can be caused by many types of injuries or conditions including autoimmune diseases also, infections caused by a virus, and musculoskeletal conditions.  If your symptoms persist, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Even if you do not have history of allergy, this should be ruled out also. Physical examination and results of the diagnostic tests such as blood tests, and imaging studies may also help with the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.