What happens if intradermal test is a 4+ and blood test is 0?
I've been retested by 2 doctors for skin testing and I swell up with some allergens. I was tested after using blood once and they blood work came back negative for allergy response. Yet my skin swells up 4+ for these specific items. Does this make sense at all? No antihistamine in me for all testing. Could this be a mistake in the lab or can this happen. I see it more so with food allergies. This is unrelated to any other questions I have asked. Can all tests be correct?

Skin tests and blood tests are the two methods of finding whether a person is allergic to some substance or not. The intradermal skin test is more accurate than the skin ***** test but it may give false positive results in some individuals who do not have symptoms to that allergen.

Allergy blood tests look for substances in the blood called antibodies. Blood tests are not as sensitive as skin tests but are often used for people who are not able to have skin tests.
The most common type of blood test used is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.

You may also go in for RAST (radioallergosorbent testing (RAST) or an immunoassay capture test. But before going for these tests,pls get yourself examined by an allergy expert/immunologist.

Do keep us posted.
False positive results? If the blood tests report negative than that is the bottom line and I can go back to eating these foods?