What is my rash?!
In February of 2009 I started to get a rash. It started on my leg and was just clear little spots and then they would start to itch and when I itched more would sprout up. They would be in patches; mostly little tiny blister-like spots that were raised and in little clusters. They itched immensely. I would scratch and then eventually they would flatten out and turn red and then go away.

I tried washing all my sheets and clothes in an unscented baby detergent, I changed all my soaps to unscented all natural soaps such as oatmeal washes and aveeno moisturizing wash. I hadn’t boughten any new makeup or perfumes etc. I went to the doctor at my University and she said I had scabies. (which didn’t make sense because my boyfriend or roommate didn’t have it) but I washed every piece of clothing and bedding I had and used to lotion I was given and my rash just got worse.

I went to my real doctor and he gave me steroids and said I was having an allergic reaction. The rash went away and came back a few weeks later. I went to my doctor again and he gave me a higher dosage of steroids. The rash went away and came back a few weeks later. I went back to the doctor and he sent me to an allergy specialist. I went there, was tested and looked at and they had no idea what it was. They gave me a lotion but it didn’t work. So I went back to my doctor and he said take Zyrtec, which I do, and it doesn’t seem to help. No itch relief lotions work.

The itching is terrible sometimes it wakes me up at night. It itches so bad I scratch and bleed and have bruises all over my legs. The bumps have started to scab over and scar in some places. In two spots it turned a patch of skin pink on the inside and red on the outside and is rough. It’s mostly on my upper thighs, claves, and arms. Sometimes it is on my chest as well.

Not only is this embarrassing to look at, but the itching is intolerable. It’s just getting worse. I’ve had this for over 6 months and I don’t know what to do someone please help me!!
I'm having the same problem it started September 12 here in Ontario, Canada.  The blotches comes and goes.  Steroid cream doesn't help a whole lot. The last doctor I saw is having me tested for Lyme disease and I'm going to see 2 specialists this week.

I'll keep in touch and let you know what is happening.

Astrialite
Ontario, Canada
Me too started 18 months ago ....I have wondered if it was something in the air, I am checking out Lyme , but am not certain and the test was negative, just out of interest anyone been in the Ocean...