Allergy Community
Yellow Liquid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Yellow Liquid

I got out of the shower and I blew my nose and noticed a light yellow liquid coming out of my nose. I could feel it start to go down my throat, and recently it's been coming out (just a little) of my ears. I'm very afraid and don't know what to do....
Avatar dr f tn

How are you? Do you still experience the yellow discharge in your nose and ears? This could be an infection and you may need to have this evaluated further by your ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Doctor. The ear is connected to the throat via the eustachian tube and this could be one reason why the discharge can be felt in these areas. This is usually treated with an antibiotic.

Take care and do keep us posted.
Same happened to my except it has a bloody tinge to it