Zyrtec and Allegra at the same time?
I took zyrtec around 8:00 PM and my allergies are really bad so i wanted to know if it is safe to take Allegra now
In the first place Zyrtec tends to make you drowsy and Allegra tends to perk you up. It would be pretty weird to take them together. I take Zyrtec daily and when my allergies act up I take a single dose of Benadryl which is short-acting. that works well for me.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Zyrtec and Allegra belong to the second generation antihistamines. So, you could continue with either of them. If the present anti histamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
i take zyrtec,allegra and alervert all day every day as my doctor told me for my hives .some days its real bad and others are very good. ive had no effects from the mixture.
i have hives as well and take zyrtec and allegra everyday in the morning.. not had any problems, i hope its not bad long term but my hives act up so i have to take them if i dont wanna itch the **** outta myself all day