advise
I HAVE VERY SEVERE ALLERY AND MY NOSE IS RUNNY AND EYES ARE VERY ITCHY AND RED. I AM TAKING XYZAL 5 MG DAILY ALSO CURRENTLY  TAKING SINGULAIR 10 MG IN THE MORNING. NOT HELPING. PREDNISONE 20MG IS IT OK TO TAKE?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Please don't take steroids indiscriminately without consulting your doctor. The constant runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion could be due to vasomotor rhinitis, in which the symptoms occur in response to a trigger, like eating spicy food or going outside in the cold.  The primary treatment is simply avoiding the things that trigger your symptoms. It is often treated with a drying nasal spray (like Atrovent) and antihistamines like chlopheneramine and lovatidine are effective. Nasal decongestant drops too relieve congestion.

If the present medications are inadequate, consult your doctor for alternate ones.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.