Allergy Community
allergic or herpies(herpes)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

allergic or herpies(herpes)

I've been using this oil free acne soap on my face and vag because i get acne there at first my skin got really dry around my nose and skin was pealing it hurted so i stopped using it on the corners of my nose but my skin still would feel dry but not on my vag i think i can't really feel it like my face but anyways i also had sex with my boyfriend and i noticed he had a large red bump on his penis shaft i also did oral after i got really paranoid looked up herpie symptoms and i started to itch all over but that day i took a bath and washed my whole body with the soap  the next day my lips burned and my face itched! Under my nose itched to
Then my thighs,vag,butt,and sometimes my feet began to itch. I got this white dead itchy skin under my nose but it went away but it still itches a little and it kind of switched sides  my ears and neck itch sometimes  and i got this rash on the side of my thighs with meduim sized bumps that itch but dont hurt but my overies sometimes hurt the inside of my mouth itches to sometimes and so do my eyes :/