allergic reaction on Tongue
I have not drank in over 3 years. A few weeks ago i started, got a buzz and then stoped. Few days later noticed  "Acne" like pimples in the back of the throat, right at the end of the tongue. The tongue has this burning feeling just where the pimples are. two weeks later drank again in moderation. The "Acne" moved on the side and under neath the tongue. I don't know if my drinking is related. But this "Acne" hurts and i don't have a clue of what it is. Please help
Most likely the bumps you describe are a normal anatomical feature of the tongue called Circumvallate Papillae.  Occasionally these become enlarged or enflamed.

Alcohol is very unlikely to be the cause of the enlargement. More likely is physical irritation from vommiting or perhaps from food particles.

Other options which can be discussed with your doctor include oral herpes which can cause a 'cold sore' like lesion anywhere in the mouth.