allergies and IBS
Do any of you or do you know anyone that has constant sinus drainage and also IBS?  I have both and I wonder if the constant mucus of the sinus drainage would cause irritable bowel problems.   I had to stay off of Zyrtec for 3 days before I was tested for allergies, and I had a lot of bowel cramping.  I always get nauseated if I don't take an antihistamine for at least a couple of days, but this time there was a lot of cramping plus nausea.  I don't know if I need to report in to my gastroenterologist, or just assume it is all a part of sinus drainage.  I did test out to be very allergic to mold.
Thank you for any advice!
There is no direct relation ship between sinusitis and irritable bowel syndrome.Sinsuitis can however cause stress and general feel of illness which can then trigger IBS.Otherwise there is no relation between the two.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.