allergy errs
I am 39 year old .More often I am suffering with cold ,sore throat.At the same time i am feeling very uncomfortable due to itching all over the face and on the head also slightly red and long patches are coming.don:t know what  type of medicine i will take
Hi, welcome to the forum, the commonest cause of sore throat is streptococcal. Firstly you need empirical treatment with a course of broad spectrum antibiotic against prescription. Send blood or throat swab for culture and antibiotic sensitivity. Need to do antiseptic mouth gargle to take care of source of infection. Need to take NSAIDs for fever.

Causes of itching and red patches are  patches are  viral exanthem, Mycoplasma pneumoniae - serological test and chest radiography is important to rule out and should be treated with appropriate antibiotic, Rocky Mountain spotted fever (it is tick borne disease and needs serological test for diagnosis), infectious mononucleosis, scarlet fever; as a result of streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis. Allergic manifestations also can be strong possibility for which antihistaminic and steroids against prescription are quite effective.  I suggest you to consult a physician as well a Dermatologist for evaluation and prescription. Take care and regards.