Allergy Community
am i allergic ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

am i allergic ?

My lips burn and sometikes inside my mouth itch
My eyes itch and behind my ears do could it be that i am allergic to the soap i use?
well, the symptoms sounds like you are intolerant or allergic to sth. Anyway, you should go and see an allergist for sure! Burning lips and your itchy mouth could be symptoms of having a histamine intolerance. But these kind of symptoms are common in other allergies as well. I'm wondering if you noticed that sth special caused these problems, maybe tomtatos, red wine,......
Of course it could be your soup as well, but your allergist should check all of it. I'm histamine intolerant and I found a solution, I'm using Daosin. So don't worry, nowadays there is mostly a solution for everything ;)