asprin reaction
I am on one baby asprin a day for heart.  I have ringing in my ears which has gotten continuously worse since December.  Now it is almost constant.  My head itches and I have a peculiar breathing problem which is getting worse. I also have dry lips, but not on outside more from the inside the lips themselves.

If anyone has ever reacted to asprin in any way, please let me know of your experience and symptoms.

Thanks for your help.
     It is clearly evident from your symptoms that you are experiencing side effects to use of asprin. The common side effects to this drug are nausea, vomiting, heart burn, stomach pain etc. Serious side effects include ringing in ears, swelling of lips, eyes, lips, tongue; rash, fast heart beat, blood vomiting, tarry stools, cold clammy skin etc. You need to discontinue this drug and notify your doctor for change of drug or decrease in the dose. Hope this helps. Best.