Allergy Community
bad body odor anyone - help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

bad body odor anyone - help!

I need to get in touch with people who think that other people might be allergic to them or people who think/know they have bad body odor. Please email me: samantha.***@****
This is a fascinating thread.  I've been struggling with this problem for 26 years, and I know that I give off a bad smell at times, even though I am scupulously clean, bath every day, wear clean clothes every day, wash my hear every day.  I used to smother myself with body spray and perfume, but that didn't help, didn't even mask the smell.  Like I say, for 26 years I've been wracking my brains, trying to find an answer.  What intrigues me now, reading this thread, is the 'energy' thing that someone mentioned.  There could be something in this and I'd love to hear others' experiences.  For instance, light bulbs blow all the time around me.  The radio gets so much interference that I've stopped listening to it.  Watches stop after I've worn them for just a few weeks.  I don't bother wearing a watch now.  Has anyone else noticed this type of thing?
I am super clean too , but I sit in front of computer all day. That may make my body odor worst.
Sitting in front of your computer makes it worse? Wow, are you sure? Maybe I'll try keep away from the computer too. Interesting...
Saw on Tyra Banks show last night a very young teacher who now stays at home because her "odor" makes the children sick - doesn't want to go out of her house.  There was a name for this, and there is a "group" but I can't remember the name.  Maybe you could check to see if Tyra Banks has a web site and check the 2-19-07 info.  Her husband and child can't smell it but said the kids in class actually said her smell made their belly ache, and she can empty a whole room.  Don't know if this will help you or not.  
It's called trimethylaminuria.  Very rare, diet changes may help because it is caused by the liver not processing food like fish or dairy properly. Controlled w/mostlyveg diet and nutritional supplements to neutralize odors. It has to be tested by urine sample. I saw it on inside edition w/deborah norville on 2/22/07. You can check out the website and there is a support group and dr listed at the bottom after you archive the show.  It may not be exactly what you have, but maybe some help with diet changes or something. Hope this helps out.
Hi All,

I have some kind of rare disorder. People around 20-30ft away from me always cough because of me. I think some kind of odor or some thing else is causing this. My hands become dry and gets some bad odor and some times I get bad odor from my  scalp. I do bath twice a day and ware nice cloths.  If any one find any solution please let me know.

I have the same issue. People around me are always sneezing and coughing. Am I nuts? I bathe daily and wear my clothes only once before washing them. I have had this issue since in gradeschool. I can't smell anything but I know it is real!! I think people know it is coming from me as well. I have been dealing with this strange problem for 25 years but how do you tell someone about it?
Hi embarrassedk21,

This is rosewood47, As you mention, I am exactly suffering same issue last 10 years. I know how you feel emotionally and mentally. I have seen so many doctors but no help. FINALLY FINALLY I guess I have found solution for this.

It is working for me after doing strict diet.

I have avoided completely.  

1. Eggs
2. Liver
3. Kidney
4. Peas
5. Beans
6. Peanuts
7. Soy products
8. Brassicas (brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower)
9   Lecithin and lecithin-containing fish oil supplements
10. SALT (is the main one causing this issue I believe).
11. OIL

I am eating lot of vegs and fruits + 3 - 4 liters of water in a day.  

So basically what ever you eat don't use Direct SALT and oil. But make sure you get some salt/sodium by eating spinach or vegetables. Please PLease don't jump in all in one time day. Slowly change your diet. If you can, try to be vegetarian. Try for 2 weeks you will definitely see the difference.

Hi All,

No more guessing.  I can confidently say it is 70% gone by stopping the SALT & Oil plus drinking water (1/2 to 1 Gal in a full day) and above mentioned list. I am strictly on natural fresh food. Remember this not for dieting so you can eat as much as you needed and make sure you eat balanced food required for our body.   Try for 2-4 weeks you will see the difference.  But as I said before you make sure you had natural food which contains sodium (veggies ) . NEVER stop complete sodium BUT STOP DIRECT SALT. Our body needs some sodium. If you have Low BP check with your doctor for alternative of sodium.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

--Thanks

I have been suffering from this odor for the past 2 n half years. Recently I got breakthrough on this. I found this odor is due to heavy toxins in the body which are giving foul odor through pores. So I decided to detoxify whole body using a home made tea. Following is the recipe

Boil two quarts of water in the morning, and making a mix of one-half tablespoon whole coriander, one-quarter tablespoon of whole cumin, and one-half tablespoon of whole fennel. Place the mix into a tea ball, and suspend it in the water (which you have removed from the heat) for between ten and fifteen minutes, keeping it covered so the delicious flavor does not escape in the steam. Pour it into a container, and enjoy hot or cold throughout the day!

I took this before bed on night and next day odor was gone. I was so amazed and have been continuing this for the past 10 days now.

Reason for the buildup of toxins in the body might be due to some other problem like candida overgrowth. I visited many docs who after doing lot of blood and urine tests said everything is in your head. :).(Thought he could smell the odor, he could not diagnose anything).

Anyways, guys CANDIDA is the root culprit for many weird situations like this, because feces wont smell bad and even if they smell due to some conditions, our skin is not supposed to smell bad. So once you clearup yourself of candida and detoxify completely then you wont smell bad and infact smell fresh.

Though I am not a doc, I suffered enough to learn more than a doc in this kind.

Thank you.
Btw, please discontinue detoxifying once you are sure you dont have anymore toxins. How can you tell if you detoxified completely?. Here are the things
1. You will experience little bit of signus congestion in the mornings
2. Mucus discharge will be there until your body gets rid of toxins.
3. After few days of doing this you will feel like reborn. Time to stop.
And by doing this detox you may experience detox symptoms like headache and nausea. So pls dont wry abt that. And also its important to balance your intestine with good bacteria. So taking probiotics is the key for fighting candida and odor.
Hi Everybody here,

I dont know why people are telling about "energy" and "trimethylaminuria" for every single problems. Energy itself doesnt interfere with human body cells or bacteria etc. Its just stress that you put yourself in, which does all sorts of reactions and nasty things in the body. And trimethylaminuria is very rare condition with only just over 700 documented cases available world wide. Though I am not saying trimethylaminuria is not possible, its not common at all. Okay here is my theory on the odor.

Why do people smell bad if they dont take shower. Its due to chemicals which are excreted by the body. So the more toxins/chemicals they have in their body, the more/sooner they small bad. Its as simple as that. I could say this because I have been experimenting with my body for past 2 yrs.
I don't know how many of you tried detox, but most people here can get rid of this this odor problem once they do detox that I have told you. Its completely safe and effective. Please ask me for anything. Thank you.
Ok everyone, here's the real deal.

-There are multiple reasons for human mal-odor that do not relate to hygiene, and are therefor... naturally uncontrollable.

-The majority of cases are similar to TMAU and Candida, in that they are a result of faulty organ systems in your body.

-HOWEVER, there is another category that is unheard of and is only investigated via the internet.

first off, the side effects are as follows(even immediately after showering, deoderant or no deoderant, antiperspirant or no antiperspirant):
1)all people near me will experience some type of allergic reaction. (sneezing, sniffling, coughing, snorting, hacking loogies, eyes watering, eyes itchy, earaches, etc...) the rate is about 9 out of 10 people.
2)i give off "fumes" through my pores (heat energy) that irritate even my own self after certain periods of digestion. The fumes have set off fire alarms at hotels, friends' houses, and my own home multiple times (ive removed fire alarms from my living areas).
3)with deoderant/antiperspirant and clean clothes, I DO NOT STINK, but i SMELL STRONG after sweating mildly. my sweat amplifies the fragrance 100 fold. it has been described to me as a sharp cologne smell that chokes.  
4)without deoderant/antiperspirant, my odor is unbearable to myself after 12 hours, a point where i smell like pure funk, (not fish or ammonia, JUST ULTRA CONCENTRATED HUMAN FUNK.)
5) my body is cut, my complextion attractive, I am a fraternity vice president, leader and date the hottest women. my parents are key religious people in my state. my iq is above 130 and i am the most well-learned esoteric researcher amongst my peers, yet i am unable to surpass my peak of social life/work/school due to the fact that my "condition" literally keeps me from becoming a supersuccess.
6) I slowly developed this "condition" long after puberty (college) as a 2nd puberty. Friends have told me that over the years Ive gotten a stronger scent that is very noticeable but the same scent. after my 4th year in college, my scent stayed the same strength, which is unbearable at best.
7) If I am careful with hygiene, I have a 100 percent success rate with women and many comment that my scent is intoxicating. Ive had drunk women tell me that my smell turns them on for some reason...(im like, "wtf?") but ive noticed that i am actually an alpha male(not tryin to brag...its just so ironic) and i get women in the heat of socializing at parties/clubs/etc...BUT I CANT GO ON DATES OR SIT INDOORS WITH A GROUP OF FEMALES, my stench will push them away if the environment is "artificial." I believe it relates to pheromones and race related scents for natural selective breeding.
8)WHEN IM AT MY WORST... I can clear a room at times, render an airplane full of complaints and sick people.. some whom throw up, i can cause a fire alarm in my college during class just by sitting in the right spot, i can make a swimming pool smell like me, my neighbors hate it when i work out in my garage because the entire block smells like old spice or whatever scent i wear that day.
9)I am of mixed heritage, I BELIEVE THIS IS THE X FACTOR. I am half far eastern (fuxi lineage) and half middle eastern (shem lineage). the terms of today would equate to asian-arab or oriental-semitic, and more specifically korean-iraqi.
10) ultimately, its groups, public areas or males that resist the odor... close friends do not feel "threatened" nor do women when they are alone with me. its only taboo in public and amongst what i call "artificial society." kind of like the hint of a woman's cooch mixed with her perfume.(thats the closest i can relate it to a females perspective..)

Note: I did find out the reasoning behind my "condition." and i am proud of the reason. I will not share it with you all because i do not believe any of you suffer from mal-odor the way i do. I have seen countless doctors, dermatologists and therapists... but they all respond to me as if i was a mutant straight out of the pages of an x-men comic book.

if you think you have similar issues, im all ears. only reason i am replying is to let you know that i know the "energy" thing some of you are talking about, and you might have a mild derivative of what I have.  I understand allergies to natural scent... i just want to know your elasticities/genders and such, and I also need to find some more people similar to my dna.(half asian, half arab) that experience certain "unexplainable human traits."

thanks in advance,
nephilecreature
ha, i meant ETHNICITIES, not "elasticities"
HI All,

I am so happy now. My problem is slowing going away (90% gone now). After following nature balanced food (most of the time uncooked no added salt) vegetarian. I have seen best results on my case which I suffered more than 6 years about these bad odor issue. Here is my explanation/research. Our body is made with millions of cell. Basically cells are made with potassium (inside) and covered with small amount of sodium.  Once we started eating added salt food. The cells are covered with more sodium than it required, because of that it is not able to do normal duty, it will become dead cell. If we drink more water, our body will sent out these dead cell through urine but most of the people don't drink enough water , that is reason our body sent out as a sweat that is only way it can clean up the waste, and you know what waste smells. At same time we loosing our body capacity to finish body jobs.  Our body is designed for natural food and we smart people started eating all kind of junk and meat, the body doesn't know what do with that junk food. Just imagine if don't have Knife and salt, are we able to eat meat like Lion and Dog? Any comments are welcome.

I am happy for you and I also agree with what you say, except for few things. Actually If your theory is taken into consideration then it should happen with most of the population, because nobody in this world drinks amounts of water needed for the body to get rid of the waste as you say. And also based on your theory, if a person drinks more water on a particular day then the odor should go away for that day. Shouldn't it?. But I don't think here anybody has success with water. And changing diet is just preparing your body to stick to only particular types of foods, eventually if you go out your food list even for a single day bingo!!. I think you are not solving the root problem from which these weird problems have started.

Guys if you are suffering from body odor then please test for heavy metal toxicity in the body. It causes chaos in the body and allows all the other infections live for ever.

You believe it or not I am cured from this odor problem without any treatment and in fact am feeling vibrant in years. I am able to eat anything I want. I cant believe I got my life back. I have suffered like hell and almost killed myself.

I can help you all any time if you want to get rid of this f**king problem...
Hi All,

Thank you for understanding my theory. I am not arguing you but I want explain more about this.

you said.
>>>>If a person drinks more water on a particular day then the odor should go away for that day. Shouldn't it?. But I don't think here anybody has success with water. <<<

One thing we need to understand is we already filled up with all kind of toxic junk for some many years. First we need to clean up that junk. It will take some time to clean up. Drinking water in one day will not help any thing. Noting will be done in one day or overnight.

You to have take proper nature food for certain period of time, that way new cells will born, old bad cells will be out and our system will come into good health. If any fungi comes in our body, we will have power to fight and it fix it automatically. That is how our body is designed.

We are not eating what ever food designed for us. There is no studies proves that Tiger or elephant got sugar or heart attack. Because they eat only the food designed for them. Not like us.

I still believe to begin with we started eating all kind of unwanted food for tong (these tasty food is only for our tong not for our body) which cause all kind of these problems. Once we started eating nature balanced food with water and proper exercise we can fix most of our common problems. Trust me I am not against with modern medicine or technology we do need all those.

hi!
you said that you have allmost cured by your diet...Could you give me a diet to follow.Did you have the allergic reactions?i have them,and i have had them like 5-6 years now.I have trained bodybuilding the whole time and eated so much different kind of meat,eggs,milk,etc...if i try your diet,can i eat protein anymore?i would be so thankful if you could give a diet program to follow..?:)i have noticed than when ever im  stressed in social situation,the allergic reactions are getting worse and so is my odor.Sweating and beeing nervous makes it worse..
I will write up and send you one.

Yes, Sprouts, Tofu, Lentils, Grains contains more protein than meat.

Sprouts which contain lots of protein. Please Google it you will see it.

This is just my research tells me. I am not against any ones opinion or thinking .  

Seeds are the one never dies. If you add water it will become plant/tree. Even tree may die one day, but only seeds contain Life for longer time.  
We always have misconception that we will only get protein from meat that is how every one told us before. But that is not true. We are eating animals which are vegetarians (most of them). We don’t eat animal meat which eats other animal except Big fish.  Just re-think animals are getting protein from either grass or seeds powder not by eating other Animals.

Do you ever get weak from not having any meat?  Do you take vitamins or any nutrient supplements?  Why are our bodies all of a sudden NOW having these problems?  I used to be able to digest everything with no problem, but now something has changed....
No, I never ever get weak not having any meat. As I told it is only misconception that we only get protein. I do agree it contains lot's of protein but we have to be careful by eating because that is not our body wanted. There are some side effects by eating meat.
Hi rosewood47-- Look.... did you get the concept of eliminating salt and oil from Dr. Joel Fuhrman and his book "Eat to Live"?  He says the same thing.  Was just wondering where you got this and has it been studied before....  Thanks for response.
No, No, I am doing research on Naturopathy.  It is great Medical process which we can cure or prevent most of the our common problems in Nature cure way. And also I am studying how other species are living without any health issues. I am studying how people are living in forest's ( That is where we came right :P )  and Himalayas. It is working on me so that is reason I am believing on it.  
Thanks for responding.  I too have been fascinated by the concept of Naturopathy off and on.  It doesn't hurt to explore different avenues while we try to seek better health. I like how Native Americans used to live and heal themselves.  Unfortunately, the herbs and foods that used to be so healing and nutritious are no longer as beneficial because the soil and air and weather aren't like what they once were.  

Good luck to you in your studies.  I look forward to reading your book one day.(smile)
Hi, I completely agree with you. I just coppied your tea recipe. I too had this problem for 2 years very embarrasing, good thing my husband can feed  me I dont need to work. I noticed this problem when I overheard someone I smell like pooh but like all here I am squeky clean, from then I get really nervouse when I am around with people, I dont blow off I dont even know wind coming out. Doctor thinks I am healthy did lots of test, about 3 weeks ago i took a course of antibiotics for H. pylori but my smell become worst, I went shopping and people stand a distance away. People suggested candida I did some research and taken a whole lot natural remedy for 3 days now, I had people yesterday I felt tense and I can smell something but it wasn't as bad, so I am hopeful . Make sure to stay away from sugars.
Hi All,

I know few people don’t agree with me that is fine, few people thing this only theory because no one practiced this. I am not against any one’s view.  This is my practical experience.  But I want to help you and this is really working for me. This process will take some time because we are used to with one food and it is tuff to change all in one day.

The following diet will cures many health problems. Remember modern medicine will only cure the problems and it will not preventing from the problems. There is no modern medicine to preventing the health issues.  I am not against it, we do need all those. What I am trying say is, use modern technology and live long with out any diseases. Every one trying, how to curing the problems after getting it but no one trying how to prevent problems in first place (that is what I am trying to explain). Remember our body is made with mother nature (Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Either (sky) ). If you take whatever is mother nature given to us, we should not have any health issues. And also our body is made/designed with automatic fixing & Cleaning mechanism, but the problem is we don’t give chance to our body to fix it. So first give chance to our body to fix the problem.  I do believe we are generating some kind of gas in our stomach.

Here are the key points.
1. Be on naturals food – no salt, no oil, no meat/eggs, no processed food at all – Don’t eat zinger, garlic and other powerful spices every day (those are natural medicines not for regular daily use).
2. 1 day fasting in a week (you can drink water when you are on fasting. If you are not able do  than use some honey while you are doing fasting)  
3. Drink more water (5-6 liters in a day)
4. Complete your dinner before 6pm – if you can eat only fruits that is very good for health ( after that don’t eat any thing, If you are hungry take some honey late in the evening)
5. Use honey or Pitted Dates in place of sugar
6. Make your food hot and spicy so that your tongue will not complain about taste.

Start with this.

The following things are for one time only.

1. Get it done enema to clean up the stomach. – Before starting step 2.
2. Do fasting (I am not saying how many days because I don’t want you do get in trouble. Do it depend on body capacity).
3. Get full body massage for better blood circulation.  

Every day diet + 1 day fasting in a week

1. Take 1 Liters of water (depends on you body type & capacity).  Just walk here and there for 30 min.
2. Go for free motion (stools). The motion will come out because of water.
3. Do the same thing 1, 2 after you complete first time motion. The second time it will flush out any remaining. (Do you know that two to three times of motion in a day makes you a perfectly healthy person and imagine what will have if you don’t clean you trash at your home this is also same concept)
4. Do some work out or yoga for an hour.
5. Take some Fresh vegetable juice whatever you like.
6. After 30 min - 1 hr take some sprouts ( if you don’t have sprouts on that day you can take some nuts or some thing overnight socked almonds or peanuts) . Remember Green Mung Bean sprouts contains highest Protein . If you have Farmers Market or chinese or India store near by you can buy other type of lentils and you can prepared the different kinds of sprouts or food.
7. Give 3-4 hours gap and had you lunch. You can have cooked or uncooked food in lunch time.  
8. In lunch had some crabs. Had heavy lunch because you are going to skip the dinner. Stop drinking water before 30 min of lunch. Don’t drink any water while eating your food.  
9. Give 3-4 hours gap had some fresh juice.
10. After 1 hr had your dinner only fruits (before 6pm or sunset).

I am consuming lot of veggies/ Spinach (other leafy vegetable) with fresh chili, corn, lemon, Mint, Cilantro , beans, and Lentils (which contains lots of Protein) fresh coconut milk in cooked food.  If it is rice I am using raw (brown) rice and wheat crackers with vegetables. Unsalted fresh or roasted or socked nuts.  I am 90-95 % cured from this

You may ask me when you are going to enjoy the other food. The ans. is once in a while not every day.
Make one day eat what ever you want and than clean up the system with water and fasting.

Any comments, questions are welcome.

Your health is in your hand. Good luck.

Rosewood.

I for got put Sesame seeds which is high in Calcium, Protein etc other Nutritional values. Beet Root ( 2end replacement for sodium after Spinach), carrots, home made Curd/Yoghurt

Doing full day fasting is bit a tough in the beginning. Start with half day and than increase. Once you feel you are cured you can stop weekly once fasting or change the frequency . But I am not going to stop. Basically fasting is giving opportunity to our body to fixing and cleaning up.  If you don't eat any thing our body use that time & energy to clean up things.

i think i have the same problem as you in relation about having bad smell...I always wear clean clothes, they're not too tight. I even went to a derma and recommend me drysol. but after 3 weeks, I started to sweat and have bad smell again. Maybe it's because I should have enough sleep in using drysol, bec. of my studies but what can u recommend me to do...???
I admit that I have this weird kind of condition that is not normal to other teenagers like me.
Can u please help me? People are always covering their nose when i'm around, i also know that my hs classmates are talking about me and my smell. I still put deo like nivea before but there are not effective! I swear! just yesterday, I used mitchum. But i still smell and sweat!!!! I really don't know what to do! I'm so desperate to find some relieve....
sigh...Please, I really need someone to talk about the same situation I am in and ask advice. Our classroom is aircon adding to my annoyance level bec./of course, they will smell me!and what do u think of my sit.,do i have some disorder or anything?
please give me advice.tnx.
My severe body odor comes from allergic reaction to green vegetables, wheat, soy and a few other foods. I am 48 and they began developing when I was 30. When I say severe, I mean I could empty a room.  And my girlfriend stopped having sex with me! Theses same allergens also cause my lungs to shut down. The more I eat of these foods, the more I stink!  I have as sensitivity to so many things that while I have minimized my odor significantly, I still stink. I am at a complete loss here on what to do. Please tell me if green vegetables, wheat or soy affect anybody else that way?
Hi like u all I have similar problem for 2 years now and lately that I treat myself with Candida, I am feeling better and it feels like I am going to be. I am careful with my diet I take CAN-AID ( I live in New Zealand so I dont know if you guys have them)it contains" caprylic acid,Pau d' arco,black walnut , oregano, magnesium, garlic, olive leaf, cats claw, worm wood and biotin" I have also take Selenium because new Zealand soil is lacking Selenium, also fish oil and probiotics, it's been 3 weeks and I feel good but after doing much research it said that we have to look at our liver, pancreas. It suggested to help clean the liver to drink freshly squeesed LEMON in hot water early morning at least 20 minutes after breakfast...I am so amazed with the result I felt like I am cured. No smell, I am more confident at the moment so very hopeful. SO YOU GUYS PLEASE TRY A FRESHLY SQUEESED LEMON JUICE IN HOT WATER, I ALSO TAKE PROBIOTICS AND ALOE VERA CAPSULE BEFORE BED IN EMPTY STOMACH. I went to church last Sunday I am smell free and I wasn't very nervouse.
Hi, drink the lemon juice before breakfast not after.
Hi I found success, I told guys I was 90 percent better and i was until I aet greasy food and there and then I was smelling again, I been very depress, I still cant believe that there's no cure for it because our body is design to heal itself it doesn't make since. I heard about Manuka Honey and didn't take it , it might make my candida worse but I spent thousands for these already and not better yet, so I tried MANUKA HONEY and after a day I felt an improvement.It's been 4 days still getting better and I am eating everything and no smell, nothing. I am 100 percent convince that I'd be all better at the end of the week. I know how bad this is u just want to disappear , well I do. So please try the Manuka Honey if you can get one from New Zealand is much better. And whoever try it please post back .
I have been dealing with my odor situations for many years and I thought I was alone in dealing with this situation. But after reading the posting here I now that I am not alone. Which gives me more hope that I can deal with my odor situation. Thank you for the advice and the belief that it can get better.
Can anyone describe the actual smell? Is it like sulphur smell?

If you have sulphur smell, avoiding sulphur-containing foods (mainly all animal foods, especially red meat and eggs) may help.

Detailed list of sulphur-containing foods:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/16645?personal_page_id=801
hi guys i think i have a somewhat similar condition here only difference is that i dont smell it neither does my friends and family, so basically some people will get allergic noses whenever i get close to them (flu,sneezing,rub nose) bt the probability that this happens is like 2 or 3 persons on a bus full of passengers, so its kinda annoying to me. i suspect it could be the use of deodorants on my body as i heard people can get heavy metal poisoning from it, really not sure what to do with this "condition" as i went to a doctor before and she said there's no smell....
Hi! done more test again and it all comes back negative....so I tried drinking boiled water and its the best that I've ever done...the smell is almost gone and I stop taking all the natural herbal alternatives and I have save a lot of money. So why not try boiled water, just put in the ref. and and drink it preparably cold...
Hi there Jud254,
My username is Surfer27. Just had a question for ya. You mentioned in an earlier post, about suffering with this fecal body odor right? You mentioned taking lemon in hot water working for you. Did that help, when you took anti candida fungal pills as well? Also, you were mentioning the Manuka Honey working for you. What type of Manuka Honey did you use? Did you use the manuka honey in capsule form, the manuka honey wound care kit, or the manuka honey in ingestable form, that comes in a liquid? Also, what kind of strength of Manuka Honey did you use, because in Capsule Form, they can go from Manuka Honey 10+ up to Manuka Honey 25+. I just have to ask, because when you buy Manuka Honey, it can come in many different types, when you look fully into it. If you can get back to me on this, asap, then that'd be great!! Thanks. Take care.
You hit on something I was going to bring up-(the Candida)  First, I notice some people saying that the odor was there even after showering, which is one of the indicators of a fungal problem.

Second, I noticed that a lot of people said that reducing salt and some said eating acidic things helped, which would also point to a fungal cause being the culprit, because acidity, (or low PH) kills fungus.

If your odor is caused by a fungal problem, taking a "pro-biotic" like acidophilus should help you because it will make your digestive tract more acidic. Changing diet should help too, which I noted some people stating.

One other thought about someone's comment is the one about not having the problem before- consider what you've taken in the way of antibiotics. Antibiotics kill bacteria, good and bad, and bacteria in your system (Like acidophilus, for example) keep fungus at bay. (all of us naturally have the fungus in our system, which is not a problem until it has nothing to keep it in check)

One note about the honey cure, I would caution you to consider that honey, like antibiotics will kill bacteria. Not saying it is wrong at all, just saying consider it. You can sicken a baby feeding him/her honey because they do not yet have the bacteria in their system they need. (Look it up)

Good luck all of you.

Hi Surfer, Yes I have suffered the same thing as everyone here. I have tried so many including what I have said before it had some relief but not good enough as I wanted it to be. I tried medicating myself for Candida which i believed before thats what I've got but no success. Manuka Honey +15 from New Zealand is very good in liquid I felt 90percent better also no sugar,sweets or anything like that but the best thing ever is I started boiling my drinking water and I am 99percent better some days I felt like there's nothing wrong with me. If you do try boiling your drinking water put it in refregerator and drink it when its really cold, not sure why but it works on me really well. I am not taking anything at the moment boiled cold water seems to do the trick. I think something is really wrong medically i dont wanna give up .My Doctor has given up on me already, he has done lot of test but it's all negative, so he is referring me to a specialist and I am going to see him on the 25 Nov. next 3 days. I'll let you know.
Just letting you know that I have tried almost everyhting probably spent thousands taking natural stuff and maintaning probiotics along with everything else but nothing compares to the boiled cold water.
Absolutely a good point.  I found my water supply was giving me bacterial infection. I was having to get antibiotics for that which helped, but caused my chronic problem to worsen, and then I would get bacterially reinfected again later,  so it was getting to be a continually worsening cycle. I seriously worried I was dying.

I think that is one hell of a good point, probably all of us should check our water sources, even if it isn't our main problem. Hard to get better when you're pounding yourself with bacteria, and certainly hard if that is the main problem.

I wasn't aware that bacteria could also cause body odor, that's good to know.

I just responded to these posts because it (body odor) was one of my symptoms, but I won't post here anymore, so that the topic doesn't get diluted. Appreciate you all sharing your experiences.
I LOVE THIS SITE. I FELT SOOOO ALON EUNTIL NOW. MY NAME IS IRIS AND I'VE BEEN SUFFEREING FROM THIS FOR 8 YRS. HAVENT SEEN MY FAMILY AND SOME FRIENDS FOR ABOUT 7 YRS. I TOO SUFFER FROM SEVERE CANDIDASIS FROM TAKING ANTIBIOTICS FOR 3 YRS STR8. IF YOU'VE BEEN CURED FROM CANDIDA AND BODY ODOR PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
I'D REALLY LOVE SOME SUPPORT
***@****  
Hi! I have been to the specialist, unfortunately everything comes back normal, Heart, Lungs, Skin, Eyes etc. my liver produced normal air flow. I am waiting for my appoinment for a CT scan and colonoscopy, I've done more bloodtest, urine, stool samples, all comes back negative which I thought was the case since I've done these over and over again.. The thing is I am feeling good for a few weeks now, I dont smell, I felt normal most of the time now, I can go out shopping,, I was so confident the other week I've eaten a slice of rich chocolate cake and just an hour I started smelling really bad. It took 3 days for me to feel good again. To feel good and smell free I stick to my natural diet and loads of really cold boiled water. If CT scan and colonoscopy wont show anything I dont know what to do next.  Note: since I've been drinking cold boiled water I have so many pimples on my face which I know that it's detoxing my body because if I take some kind of drugs ( like paracetamol) my pimples will just disappear in one day.
I was having a problem with a fishy odor that came on after I started taking fish oil as a nutritional supplement. I quit taking the fish oil, but the smell did not go away. I tried the coriander-cumin-fennel tea that you recommended here and it worked just like you said it did for you. I drank one cup in the morning, another at night before bed, and the next day the smell was gone. I'm still drinking some each day and the smell has not returned.

So, I am curious. I know that the spices are ones that act on digestion, but can you tell me more? Where did you get this tea recipe, and how is it that it works to detox the whole body, as you claim?

Thank you!
I believe in natural and holistic medicine.
I've always been conscious of my body.
I have no allergies and very rarely get sick.
Prescriptions and over the counter medicine always made me feel real funny,
like an other of body experience.
I question my doctors’ recommendations s.  Doctors are not God’s; I use Doctors as tools were I am not educated.
My body is very sensitive to prescriptions, so I always used natural medicine with moderation.  I also believe that too much of one thing can harm you.
I strongly believe that people use way to much medicine (natural or prescription) that is needed for the body.  My case point is this; human bodies do not need as much food in there bodies as they put in and can live happy healthy life.  But that’s not how people live there lives.  The more the food, the more the drugs the happier they are, over indulgence is the American Way.
And what’s worst than that; is the QUICK CURE people.
You know who you are.
They will not put time of themselves to help themselves.  
They live by some rule called. (I pay for insurance you do it syndrome)

In closing I would just like to say our bodies are masterpieces, our maintenance is up
to us to keep it functioning properly.  A happy body gives way to a happy mind.
i have a problem which i call uncontrollable gas. basically i have to hold my but cheeks tightly together the whole day to prevent an odour. (sometimes this does not work as well, sometimes it still comes out) sometimes i can smell my odour sometimes i cannot, i get reactions from other people sometimes to. The smell that i igive off, its like i took a **** in my pants. People always say it smells literally like dog ****. and everyone turns into a drama queen and makes a huge deal lol. i am in highschool and bceome depressed on some days. this problem comes and goes on any day. dont know if i have the problem untill im at school or any where in public when i pay attention. On days where i do not have the problem i feel very relieved. i havent seen a doctor yet but i will do so next month. i have had this problem since grade 8 by the way. Any help appreciated.. i might try detox soon by the way
ok guys 1st of all . i wnt to tel you guys this is nothing related to bad odor , gas  or some kind of fungus thing. i had this condition and i really know how hard it is for you guys. well but through research and stuff somehow i got rid of this. well this is a disorder that is a combination of both physical and psychological health . if you notice well, most of the people who has this disorder has gone through some sort of infection related to the respiration. eg: often colds, coughs, wheezing , asthma, disorder in septum, nasal surgery, swallowing problems, stress or thing like that.
this is due to a whistling sound produce by your nasal passage, or the epi-glottis . this sound is realy hard to be detected by our selfs. well almost all the people in this world has gone through this condition. usually this happens when you keep on talking, without drinking water, after you are get a cold and recovered and goes off after 3 4 days. but in some cases it doesn't. you will notice when you watch tv even .. people start coughing and bla bla .. well that proves that this is not abnormality . when your mouth get dried up even you get this . the reason why you people get this PATM or what ever you guys call it worse when you are nervous is, not because you sweat more and more , well that is because you start breathing harder and harder and your oral cavity dries up. people with stress even go through this more and more because of the same reason. when you are stressed your oral cavity dries up. causing distraction to your swallowing and breathing process. one way to prove this is just use paper clip or a pucture and place it on your nose. so that  your nose get completely closed and no air can pass through the nasal cavity . now try to notice the reaction of people around you . im sure you will start thanking me . soo what you have to do is get rid of these dum myths. and go check out with a ENT and psychiatrist. i realy donno why people are allergic to this and why they dont like to talk or tell you about what ever it is.  but im sure this will help you guys out. soo try not to think about it much the more you think the more nervous you get.soo it will make your muscular functions more stressful . so just try what i told you close you nose with a puncture or just try pinching your nose continuously,so the passage is completely blocked  and breath with your mouth >.... see how people will react . give me your feed backs. ill try to help you guys. through my personal experience.
Hi Guys please read this other forum in medhelp.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415

I hope this will help but if not some of you.
Hi guys
I have not read all the posts on this thread but have been discussing this problem on another tread about PATM - the people around me (even far away) sneeze, cough and clear their throats.
I have been experiencing this myself for the last 3 months after heavy taking of anti-biotiques.
I can definitively say this is over for me. I found the treatment that totally eradicted this problem and I mean totally. Back to normal life 100%.
Go to the thread "People are allergic to me PATM" - latest posting.
The magic ingredient is hydrogen peroxide but you really need to read the whole story cause there is more.
Love to all and good healing and enjoy life to the max when you return to normal life again.
xx
HI PEOPLE, AS FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, I CAN SEE THAT THEIR IS A LARGE CASE OF CANDIDA SUFFERERS. WHAT IS CANDIDA? WELL IT IS A YEAST INFECTION. THIS DOES NOT ONLY HAPPEN TO WOMEN BUT TO MEN AS WELL. CANDIDA CAN PRODUCE BODY ODORS, OVER WEIGHT CONDITIONS AND MANY BODY INFECTIONS STARTING WITH URINARY INFECTIONS ALL THE WAY TO DANDRUFF. WHY DOESN'T THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY INFORM US MUCH ABOUT CANDIDA? WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING PAID NOT TO DO SO. INFECTIONS AND ALLERGIES IS A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR PROFIT AND WE ARE THE SCAPE GOATS OR TEST SUBJECTS. IF WE CAREFULLY READ THE BIBLE, WE CAN SEE SOME EATING HABITS THAT GOD GAVE HIS PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN CLEAN FROM CANDIDA AND OTHER DISEASES. NO LEAVENED BREAD. CANDIDA IS CAUSE BY EATING LEAVENED AGENTS. YOU FIND IT IN THE STORE BOUGHT BREAD, DONUTS, CAKES OF ALL KINDS AND EVERYTHING THAT WHEN BAKED RISES. THEIR ARE SOME ALTERNATIVES TO YEAST. BAKING SODA IS ONE. TRY A DETOX PROGRAM. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE FOR FREE. PURE LEMON JUICE. IF YOU CAN FIND ORGANIC FRESH LEMONS, SQUEEZE HALF OF A LEMON IN A HALF GALLON OF WATER. THIS IS A NATURAL DETOX. DO A LIVER CLEANS TO GET RID OF LIVER STONES AND GALL BLADDER STONES. DR. HULDA CLARK HAS A WEB PAGE WITH THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DO IT FOR FREE. ANOTHER THING. NEVER NEVER NEVER USE BODY SPRAYS TO MASK ODORS. THIS WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR PROBLEM WORSE. THOSE ARE CHEMICALS THAT YOU ARE THROWING ON YOUR SKIN AND YOU ABSORB THEM. IT IS THE SAME AS FILLING UP A CUP OF THAT STUFF AND DRINKING IT. IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO LOTS OF LEMONS FROM YOUR BACK YARD, SQUEEZE ABOUT A CUP FULL AND USE IT AS YOU WASH IN THE BATHROOM. USE IT UNDER THE ARM (ARM PITS) CHEST, BACK, LEGS. YOU CAN USE IT ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS BUT BEWARE THIS WILL STING A LOT. IF THIS HAPPENS, WASH QUICKLY WITH WATER AND SOAP. LEMONS ARE USED TO ELIMINATE BODY ODORS. IT WILL NOT DO YOU HARM UNLESS YOU ARE NATURALLY ALLERGIC TO LEMONS AND THAT IS RARE. I DO THIS EVERY DAY AND FEEL EXTRA CLEAN AND SMELLING GOOD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MANY LEMONS, GREAT VALUE SELLS A LARGE BOTTLE OF CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE . IT'S NOT ORGANIC BUT IT WILL DO THE JOB. WARNING.. DO NOT USE LEMONS AFTER SHAVING. YOU WILL GET A STING LIKE NO OTHER ALL THOUGH THIS DOES DISINFECTS THE AREA AFTER SHAVING. IF YOU DO TRY THAT, WASH QUICKLY WITH WATER. DEODORANTS:: THEIR IS A CRYSTAL SALT DEODORANT THAT IS GREAT FOR UNDER ARM USE. IT IS CALLED "NATURALLY FRESH". IT'S HYPOALLERGENIC. THIS STUFF CAN WORK UP TO 24 HOURS IN NORMAL USE. I HAVE HAD THE SALT CRYSTAL FOR OVER A YEAR USING IT EVERY DAY AND IT KEEPS ON LASTING. I BOUGHT IT FOR ABOUT 2 DOLLARS IN A HEALTH STORE (GNC) NO CHEMICALS ADDED. ELIMINATE ALL SODA POPS. THAT MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT ANYWAY. IF YOU LIKE SOAPS (HOME MADE) USE GARLIC AND OREGANO. THESE TWO COMBINED WILL KILL THE CANDIDA THAT IS CAUSING HAVOC IN YOUR BODY. GARLIC IS A NATURAL INTERNAL ANTIBIOTIC WONDER AND A FUNGUS KILLER SO IS OREGANO. ALL THIS IS STATED IN HERBALISTS BOOKS. THE F.D.A DOES NOT APPROVE THIS SINCE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CONTROL NATURAL GOD GIVEN REMEDIES SO SINCE THEY CAN'T MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF NATURE, THEY WILL BE AGAINST THIS TEACHING. THE BAD SMELL IN THE NOSE CAN BE CAUSED BY SINUS SUFFERERS. THE FLEM (phlegm) THAT STAYS TRAPPED IN THE SINUS CAVITIES TENDS TO SMELL BAD. THIS CAN ALSO CAUSE BAD BREATH SINUSITIS IS A NASAL INFECTION CAUSED BY FUNGUS. MAINLY CANDIDA. THAT'S WHERE THE BIG OREGANO COMES IN. THERE HAS BEEN PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED NASAL SPRAYS MADE OF OREGANO DROPLETS AND I HAVE HEARD OF MANY GOOD RESULTS BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR NATURAL CURES. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED OF WHAT GOD HAS IN THE HERBS FOR YOU. AND THE BEST OF IT ALL IS THAT IT IS FOR FREE. AND YES PEOPLE, OUR WATER SUPPLIES ARE CONTAMINATED. GET A GOOD WATER FILTER AND FILTER IT YOURSELF. STORE BOUGHT BOTTLED WATER IS A RIP OFF. MANY ARE NOT REALLY FILTERED. DRUG STORE ANTIBIOTICS KILL YOUR NATURAL GOOD BACTERIAS. AND LOWER YOUR DEFENSES. PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND. THANK YOU.
OMG! I'm 17 and have the same problem. I apparently smell like "poop really bad" as most people put it but I can't smell a thing. Its frustrating. I almost want to find a ton of people with the same thing that I have so I can have some friends here! I wish people were more tolerant of it, but I can honestly say that if I never smelled and met someone who did I probably wouldn't be so understanding. :(
To all, I do not have this problem so i guess you could say i don't have much say in this but i wanted to help. What i hear from nearly everybody here is what you eat. It's what your eating that is causing it. I have a problem that relates to what i eat and it might be kind of the same thing but with a different outcome. Certain food, spice, or perservative intolorence. This may be something you guys could research although, i don't think anybody is putting 2 and 2 together on this one yet but it might be worth wild to look into this. This may be another side effect that a certain percentage of people are experiencing and the other half gets migranes (migraines), acid reflux, and IBS...Just a thought. you can roll on it if you want or throw it away, that up to you.
I agree with the theory that suggest antibiotics could be the culprit.

I was put on Amoxicillin 500mg for 10 days. On the 6th and 7th days, I had really bad diarrhea. So I stopped the antibiotic. The diarrhea faded away. However, ever since I've developed this bad body oil smell & rarely had completely normal bowel movement. Most of the time is the 1st half of the stool is normal and the 2nd half is kind of loose, but no diarrhea.

Will try reversing the antibiotic effect and see how it goes.

Thanks guys.
Alright. To rule out the liver & diabetes possibility, I did a Liver Function Test & blood sugar test.

Everything came back normal, except the ALT enzyme which was 61 IU/L vs the recommended upper limit 41 IU/L. Now this can't be the reason because long before the change in the body odor, I did a LFT and the ALT level was 64 (and there was NO smell). So the liver is innocent.

I'm leaning towards directing my attention greatly to the antibiotics theory, where the "good" bacteria colonies where greatly damaged by the antibiotic that I used to take. The reason I'm focused on this idea is that:

1) with the last two antibiotic pills I witnessed two severe diarrhea which went away immediately after I stopped the antibiotic,

2) the bad smell started in the time frame where the I was taking the antibiotic and when I witnessed the diarrhea episodes,

3) few days after I was put on the antibiotic, I started witnessing cramping and discomfort after eating where more often than not the stool, at least partially, was loose and irregular in shape. However, I noticed this condition is getting better by time and the last 4 bowel movements showed 80% - 100% normal stools,

I'll dig deeper and see what comes out. I'll report back once I lay my hands on a tangible progress, and I'll keep checking the thread for any updates from other sufferers (or helpers?).

If someone knows a doctor who could chime in and lecture us a little, that would be great.
I'm odor-free now, thank god!

I'll wrap up everything related to this condition in this post, so any one with a similar condition who's looking for an answer could use it as a reference. YMMV!

IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS:
Probiotics: Good bacteria that live in the human intestines and help digest the food that the human digestive system can't digest. In that process, they produce vital vitamins and essential substances to the digestion and food absorption process. They also clean up the intestines from the bad bacteria
that thrive in the absence of the probiotics and can cause serious problems in the human body such as creating holes in the intestines. Finally, they are essential for keeping the body defense system in order in the sense that the immune system does not need to intervene to fight the bad bacteria as long as the probiotics (good bacteria) are doing the job. The body hosts 7 different species of these bacteria and they are counted in trillions (around 2 pounds of them are alive and helping digest the food).

Prebiotics: is the food that the probiotics (the good bacteria) lives on, such as yogurt, chicory roots, dandelion greens, raw garlic and raw onions. It's also available as a supplement in various doses (GNC offers them in 25 billion active bacterium per pill and 50 billion active bacterium).

THE CONDITION:
A weird odor coming out of the body that smells like decomposed food.

SYMPTOMS:
The odor looks like coming out with the body oil. It can be smelled on the cheeks, around the nose, on the upper lip when you pull it up to your nose, on the scalp, behind the ears and probably other less noticeable and hard to verify places in the body. The odor's intensity may increase and decrease depending on the food you consume where the fatty and heave foods tend to produce a more noticeable. The odor also seemed to dissipate for a few hours after any bowel movement.

The odor surprisingly was not present in the sweat, although the sweat smell showed some changes but certainly did not carry the same smell of the odor that comes out with the body oils.

HOW TO KNOW IT IS THERE:
You can verify that you have the odor by one or more of the followings:
- People start to tell you about a strange bad smell around you, or they simply just start to avoid being around you
- Your hands don't smell right
- Pull up your upper lip towards your nose
- Rub your scalp (the scalp, not the hair) with your finger tips
- Swipe your finger around your nose or behind your ears
- Check the side you sleep on of your pillow and compare it with the other side. If you notice the presence of the odor on the side you sleep on, then you have the odor
- When you get on your car and switch on the a/c on internal ventilation you smell the same odor, and when you put the a/c on external ventilation the odor is gone.
- Finally, and less noticeably the odor may be present with the stool

PROBABLE CAUSE OF IT (in my personal case):
I'm not a scientist or any close to any science circle. However, upon my readings on the internet I came across someone who suggested that antibiotics could be a contributing factor to causing this odor. This hint connected the dots for me.

One month prior to noticing the odor I was on an antibiotic called Amoxicillin (500mg). I was prescribed to use it for 10 days, two pills a day. Six days into using it I witnessed a severe diarrhea one hour after taking the antibiotic pill with no obvious reason. 12 hours later I got another severe diarrhea three hours after taking the pill. I got very dehydrated. My voice was almost gone and my body was dry. I stopped the antibiotic and never experienced the diarrhea, but 2 days later the odor started coming out.

The person who suggested that the antibiotic could be the reason explained that the antibiotic killed the probiotics in the intestines which may have reduced the digestive system's ability to function properly which, in turn, caused the odor to come out of the body.

HOW I GOT RID OF IT:

I started experimenting with myself based on the above suggested theory, since the antibiotic clearly did something bad to my body. I changed my diet completely, where . Here is my daily diet:

The morning and evening meal:
- Activia yogurt
- Salad that includes dandelion, raw onion and one garlic clove

The afternoon meal:
- Subway vegidelite sandwich in wheat bread with activia yogurt

No fatty, oily, heavy foods whatsoever.

In the first 5 days I didn't notice anything different. So I started introducing more activia yogurt between my meals. Then the odor started to be not present more often. Now I'm in the tenth day and I'm odor-free, 100% free. How could I tell? Well, my scalp was like the worst spot hit by that odor. Now my pillow is odor-free and when I rub my scalp I get no smell on my finger tips whatsoever. I'm now back to my normal diet.

My case may very well be different from a lot of other individual cases, but my experience may offer a new natural thing to try. It may work. It may not, but if it doesn't work it certainly won't hurt. Please adjust your diet according to your personal needs/conditions as I'm a fairly healthy person and I have no existing medical conditions or allergies to any of the food items I suggested. Please make your own personal judgement as to what best works for you.

For comments or questions please email me at business.***@****

Good luck guys!

TheAmazingOne, Saudi Arabia
Does anyone who has the problem think it could be anything to do with the speed of poop ejecting from the rectum area ?...pehaps it's not coming out fast enough, thus giving fecal matter the opportunity to come in contact with skin that it wouldn't normally touch if it came out faster ?....and does anyone find that they have to wipe up, well acfter they originally cleaned up ?
I'm suffering with this problem for over ten years now.  like so many of you, I seemed professional help and natural help to no avail.  I started a new job and here we go again, the whispering, me being the outkast and it makes you feel crazy. I must work but with people who don't understand makes it hard on myself.  I work in a Super Walmart and every time I go to work the air conditioner goes on and people keep their distant as if I have the plague. I have another appointment with my doctor this week.  I hope I can
keep this job long enough until they can pinpoint this disease that steals your life away from you.
I am a 19 yr old female. I go to a community college. In the summer I started to notice people in class whispering about a smell. I cound't detect any smell, and I was sure it wasn't me because I shower everyday. Then as time passed I would hear people say it smells like poo and cough, sniff, cover there noses. Then I was begining to think it was me and it was. I would hear people say "that's the girl that stinks". People glare at me. I had a huge meltdown yesterday. I honeslty can't smell it. I am so paranoid that I am even thinking about dropping out of college. Why did I start to stink when I never did before? Even my professers are coughing. I was wondering if I use a juicer and drink fruit and vegetables juice for brackfast and lunch, accompanied by activia yougurt everyday will my odor stop?
What you're referring to "does anyone find that they have to wipe up, well acfter they originally cleaned up" might be related to Leaky Gut Syndrome as caused by Candida. Candida is a nasty fungus responsible for many ailments and symptoms. Just look up "Candida Symptoms" plus rectal leaking or Leaky Gut. I need to get this checked out myself and saw your comment and it struck home.
I'm going through the same thing at work...It ***** going to work with people whispering and you just wanting to shake them into understanding your situation...when you yourself don't even understand exactly what's going on.. My odor has been going on for 8+ months now. It started noticeably to the public(I was in customer service) then, I changed jobs so now my other coworkers and patients in the hospital I work at smell and react to it by coughing, sniffing, clearing throat as if it's hard to breath around me....and allwayyys yawning around me. ! I definitely feel crazed by the day!!!
I may have a mild form of what you have. I have the extreme odor but I also have the most annoying habit of interfering with electricity lol. I know this sounds totally crazy but literally I am like an antenna for the television. I have also caused clocks to turn backwards. It seems to be a trait with the female members of my family. I like to imagine that I am something like Storm from X-Men and that this condition meant that I was magically special somehow and would make me special somehow. Not in the negative way that I feel special now. I don't know how old this post is but you have an interesting perspective.
Anyone having body odour you might be interested in checking out the breathandbodyodour proboards (just googl with these words)
If you're in need of online peer support, there's a chat 19-21 GMT every second Sunday (next will be Dec 18) there.
Another, try body odor 777 There are some suggested causes.

I've had odor issues for over 15 years intermittently (comes and goes), and recently I believe there might have been some improvement. The worst for me is that I can rarely detect the smell myself. I would need an electronic gas detector to find out when the odor is present, but they're costly.

For now, I try to follow a diet which makes my overall feeling better.
I can't take these:
Wheat, potato, sugars (including sorbitol, xylitol, fructose), dairy, yeast, strong spices (peppers), bread (can't take any kind), alcohol, coffee, black tea.
They all upset and irritate my stomach which makes the odor worse. It seems like the unnormally bad odor (when present) in my stools is present in my body odor too. Also constipation makes the odor worse.

Basically the more I crave some food, the more probably it makes my stomach worse. Water is good. As carbohydrates I eat quinoa, millet and buckwheat. Veggies are good (the less sweet the better) but it's also good not to mix many different kinds of plants on one meal. Eggs seem to be ok, but a little hard to digest (gall bladder problems?). Beans produce gas, so usually I avoid them. Fish is ok, I believe. Generally, the simpler  (= less tasty :( ) the meal, the better.

Random notes (maybe someone can get something from them): Foods hard to digest make me sweat.
If I use strong antiperspirant, the sweat will come from other areas than underarms, and possibly smell even worse. I can't use normal deodorants, because they will all fail  (yes the 48 hours deos too) and mix with sweat, with terrible results.
Comments, I've had the most of them: pooh, fart, yeast, athlete's feet, garbage, rotten fish, burnt rubber, generally dirty, smell of several days' alcohol use (without showering).
My tmau was tested, negative. Besides, haven't recently noticed any bad effect of eating eggs or fish.
Eating B-vitamin supplements makes usually my fingers (and prolly some other areas too?) smell immediately like B-vitamin (like yeast extract, or barbequish).
Smoking tobacco usually makes me sweat, and that sweat has a smell of cat urine.
Quite often however when I go to sleep and take off my t-shirt it has a somewhat mousy smell.

Cheers and all the best to anyone struggling with body odor.
hi evryone

I thought I am the only one who suffers from body odor.  I've been struggling with this problem for 5 years now. It started when i was first year in college, I stop because of this. Since that day i always stay home, i never leave the house unless im going to church, and i've  notice when i go to church some of them cough and sometimes rub their nose as if their smelling something and i know for sure that it was me. I ignored them though it is hard for me to ignored that because of too much embarrassment.  That my life for a span of 3 years.. home to church, church to home.

Then last year i decided to go to college again, even though i still suffering with that problem. At first it is hard to get friends because im to shy to talk to anyone, but at the end of the year luckily i got few friend, but i know, i have i feeling that they know it (body odor, their coughing and sniffing) is from me(because of me). Their just ignoring it because of me. When im with them sometimes their coughing when their near me, their keep ignoring it and still stand and around near me. but when i see them coughing and rubbing their nose. it such a stress and depress to me.

Why is this happening to me?? im clean and a take a bath everyday sometime twice or thrice. But still a i have this problem.

I just share my experince and hope you can help me.
YEs ive been havin dis promblem for about 2 years and da smell even afta a shower doesnt help because soon as i go out and do something the smell comes back  i dont get it some1 please help me i hate this and its making me so depressed...
Hi Everyone!

I'm going to try this diet as my life is ruined my constant body odour.

Thanks for tips and God bless. x
can you help me with a diet maybe the one you use 2 help me get rid of this
are you sure that this works i wanna try it but i wanna know if it really works for you and can you still eat the foods you like
I want to thank you so much for posting your experience.  When i read your post it was like i was writing it because you hit the nail on the head of my symptons.  The smell on my scalp is better due to all the probiotics I'm taking such as Threelac but I can still smell my face, back, and chest. I don't know the cause and therefore don't know how to cure it so I am very excited to have read your post and to try your method, for once i have hope. I have tried changing my diet but am confused on what i can eat thus i have lost too much weight, I'm already a small person. Thanks again and i'll keep you posted with the results.
i have been treating this odour for some tym now but to no avail.i always feel shy to sit in the midst of friends,pls help me.confused gal7
Can your nose seal shut from body odor, My brothers has to use Medicated spray and/or Afrin 5 to 7 times a day and this has nothing to do with Alergys, This is a very long story, HELP IS NEEDED really bad

Now I will explain the situation first so you all understand, me and my brother have been living outta motels for 4 years now, we DONT have a kitchen and we dont have a way to cook other than a microwave sometimes, He is overweight and has been his whole life, 50 years old, he dont smoke but our mother did, He works in the Termite industry, earlier in our life when were kids we use to be around dangerous pesticides from our dad who was in the business also I remember about being around abestos from attics alot to back in the early 70s, but my brother is not doing pesticides stuff to much these days, He has high Blood Pressure/Diabetis,ok this is to explain some things that may be helpful later

About 8 years ago my brothers neck just to the right swelled up a little and the bump was there for a while, He seen a doctor and he wanted him to get a biopsiy on it but he didnt have the money for that, so he just never worried about it but then 4 years ago we had to start staying at motels and about 2 1/2 years ago we started staying at a newer motel since we were getting a deal, This hotel I think was built in either 2006 or 2007, 2 years ago my brother got severe Diariah and I finally called the Paramedic when he was starting to get drained so bad he couldnt get off the toilet and then he had a blocked lower intestined, no operations was needed the like 10 atibioctics worked and he was able to avoid something from bursting and sending feces into his body, thank godness for that, then 1 year ago it was icy here Southern Cal and he went to step off the curb and slip and went flying in the air and slammed his back hard and he had called me crying to bad I thought something more major just happened, He never went to the doctor for that he just wanted to lay down and ever since then he has not been able to stand up that long with out his back hurting, ok so now I will move on to the motel again and I remember telling my brother that it just seems like I wake up with breathing troubles NOT him just me and I would say to him for a whole year I think theres something about this room, and when we stay in other motels in different counties, states, ect.I feel better, ok but this is me NOT my brother its me, he seemed to breathe fine at the time, We switched rooms here and there but for 6 weeks straight we stay in same room with NO room service as we would just get fresh towells and stuff, Vacume once in a while but for the the 2 months prior to this room my brother was smelling like Diariah/Poop Really bad, we are clean people but would clean our own room we were in, but now here comes the key part during this 6 week run

Here is a rundown of a lot of stuff that happened during this 6 weeks, the 1st 4 weeks my brother would as he say accidently shant in his pants "HersheySquirts" then his bed started smelling like diariah, I kept telling him we need to check out for a few days, anyways during week 5 and all within 3 days, my brother got some Breatherite Strips and I said why are you getting those and he said he wanted to breathe a little better, I said its your bed, anyways he used those for 2 days, I seen a mark in his nose and I said thaose are damging your nose look at the indentation of the strip and he got sick same time, I had some antibioctics from a friend that got them in mexico called Amoxicilliana and my brother took them just the one day twice and the next morning his neck swelled up like a bowling ball, it swelled way bigger than a softball not quite a bowling ball but close, Also that exact same time when i got towells from the maid I got that spay in the bottle to spray the room to make it smell fresher and the bed, but I didnt relize the 3 bottles were for different thing, I may have sprayed the wrong stuff, it did smell wierd, dont know if this matters but I pointing everything out

Also I forgot to mention that for the 2 years before this that my brother would pick his nose and make it bleed like every 4 or 5 days like clockwork, I also keep telling him he was going to damage his nose, with this, the breatherite strips, the basically diariah he slept in for at least a week after all this went down

Also I forgot to mention after eating fastfood for 2 years we got a room with a microwave and my brother made "now we relize how bad it was" Burritos lots of beans, cheese, sandwich meats, ect, so when his doctor told him his blood pressure was 180 over ?, thats when I started looking at cans and everything and much F'd eating anything in a can is for high blood pressure, who knew, I dont know if this has anything to do with it but its said here anyways

Now my brother at that exact time all this went down went from smelling like diariah/poop he went to smelling like BO so bad that Id rather smell the chit than the body odor

Now when that happened my brother would be talking to you and his nostals would just seal shut and I mean SEALED COMPLETLY SHUT, he got Afrin which he probably Never shoulda to start with, so he started using that and his doctor said its probably allergys (allergies), I said did you tell him the truth of how everything happened and he said no, I am 100% Guaranteed its not allerys at all, I am so sure I would bet my life on it, He nose seals shut in a heartbeat no matter where we are, in dry weather, moist weather different states, the doctor told him not to use Aftrin that your nose will get addicted to it, so he gave him a prescription for nose spray for this, then a month later for this, then 3 months ago he finally went to a doctor to look at his back who was also a general doctor, they did a xray there for him cheap so he had it done and the doctor told him how could he not be in pain his whole life as his vertabras are sealed together or something like that, the doctor thought it was so bad that they gave him norcos 10/325 120 months wow, my brother was shocked at what he said, Anyways for his nose he mentioned to the nurse to write down he has severe rhinosinititus and gave him a different nose spray

None of them work that good that he cant breathe and a month ago he started using the sprays 5 times a day and he even went back to Afrin because he ays these sprays dont work

He Touches or Rubs his nose 100 to 150 times a hours and cant/wont stop, and this massive touching/rubbing/ or nose picking and this started at the exact same time of his Breatherite Stirps fiasco which I told him not to do

I tried to research anything and everything and cannot seem to find anyone with all the exact same symptoms

Also my brother did go to the hospital emergecy twice in the last 6 month, the one said he dont think he has cancer in his neck and his thyroid is working properly and was going to give him medicine for it then my brother said if its working fine why the medicine, then they CANCELLED giving him medicine for it

The beginning of the year my brother said F it and use a relatives address and went to USC Emergecy they did all these test and said his Thyroid is fuctioning properly, 2 days later he went to there clinic there and seen a doctor there who looked up his nose so far he thought his face was going to break, they said the same thing they dont think he has cancer but they want to do a biopsy, now you figure they would rush it but he gets the date they set for it and its not for 4 months from now

Opps this is to big I have to do 2 posts, See Below for the rest of it, thank you
Continued form 1st part, Sorry it was to many words

Also at the same time as all this happened the doctor gave him some wierd blood pressure that made him feel so bad that he stopped using it after a week

2 years ago he would eat like 1 bite of food and said he was full and lost like 50 pounds in 4 months and he was sleeping like 18 hours a day, he would wake for a hour or 2 and go back to bed, then about a year ago he started drinking like (4) 2 litre bottles of diet coke, I also said how can you drink so much liquid, wow, and again about this same time he gave up caffine all at once but does drink a little once in a great while, Then a bout a year ago he started eating and saying he just cant get full no matter how much he eats, just strange stuff I thought i need to mention

My questions are like how can every hospital say your thyroid is working properly when the thyroidneck is the size of a bowling ball, and I cant believe he has to wait 4 months for them to test it, I dont think he will make it that long

Now for the last 3 months he has been taking his pain meds so he can go walk around stores, ect., seems to me like its getting worse

Another important thing, I know this sounds really weird and strange but his head looks like it turning ROUND like a basketball, I know its probably me but it seems really really wierd, I cant seem to find anything on something like this so its probably me

You work hard your whole life and you do good for a lot of people and then when things go wrong and you dont have insurance everyone turns there back on you, so sad what the world has become, I just wish there was something I could do

But These are all the problems that started at that same time and that he is still having and getting worse every day
No.1 Picks his nose 100+ times a hour
No.2 Has to spray nose 5 times a day minimum now, its not allergys (allergies)
No.3 body odor is SO BAD I have him spray lysol on his body, otherwise I cant take it and smells from 10 feet away
No.4 Neck swelled up like bowling Ball
No.5 Cant poop for 5 days at a time, then 5 times in 1 day, ongoing long before norco use
No.6 His blood pressure has been down the last 2 months to 135 over
No.7 His nose seals shut more when his blood sugur drops to low 100 or less
No.8 He is totally losing it as being able to think/concentrate, yoiu can repeat urself 5 times and he dosent hear
No.9 Now for 4 months he sleeps alot on a chair on the floor instead of bed unless he uses Afrin
No.10 He CANT sweat even 1 drop for the last Year
No.11 His thing to PEE with hasent got hard in a year
No.12 His one leg now swells up off and on, probably from sleeping in chair
No.13 He just dont seem to care about his health no matter what you say, He worries about his nose but just dosent
         seem to want to like call the appointment for his neck scan/biopsy to see about it being sooner
No.14 Last 6 months he has to shop or go to cheap movies every day, he buy stuff thats pointless when he just
         cant afford to
No.15 He says that after 5 days not pooping and then he chits 3 times he can breathe better for awhile
No.16 He has Floaters in his eyes 24/7 that he says dont go away for the last 5 months
Please tell the solution for the foul smelling body odor
I have suffered for 6 months now from a similar odor issue however i am Mexican descent, I notice 99 percent of people sneeze or cough around me and I bathe 2 times a day, I use vanilla purfume just on the wrists and behind the ears and I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and I do cleanses such as teas and water with lemon. I feel that my condition may be caused by genetics as Ive notice my aunts and uncles sweat alot. Its terribly annoying to have to biy special soaps, shampoos, laundry detergents just to make sur that Im not causing any type of chemically induced reactions.

I have a question for you, did diet every change your smell? and do you have candida?

Bianca -from Los Angeles
I have been researching many things recently around diet and experimenting in the kitchen with whole foods. When I removed dairy foods (milk and cheese) from my diet all my odour disappeared within about 2 weeks. I hate my own odour but now I don't even use deodorant - even when I exercise. For me it was definitely dairy, however I am sure a nutrient rich diet helps a bit also.
Can i still eat fish? Eat meat?
Hi I know how you feel have the same problem ....I too am looking for a cure . sighned ...... Elaine330
how did u solve it.
yeah i've been suffering almost half of my age ;,now im 25 still suffering for it i dont kl now what to do i have a low esteem, i dont want to get a job because every time i went to a job hiring im easily wet and i smell bad please help. i take a bath 2 times a day but nothing happen im very clean person, im so shy having it.
I have been suffering from this odor problem for 5 years now. It is absolutely driving me crazy. I have stopped doing everything but working. Even at my work, people walk in and they get sick. But I cant believe it, something has finally given me some relief. I cant believe that this tea formula you gave really works. I pray it continues to work. It has only been a few days but it is the first relief that I have had in 5 years. Thanks so much for the info on the tea.
go over to this thread  "people are allergic to me (patm)" for more info and help

what causes our problem is what we put in our mouths !!!!!   to remain patm odor free my regimen is :

fruits and veggies 9smoothies and/or salads) , stevia, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, prebiotics (asparagus), grapeseed oil, black seed oil, vitamins, coconut oil

NO SUGAR, NO DAIRY, NO MEAT, NO GLUTEN  - i do eat shrimp almost everyday,  NO FRIED FOODS

of course lots of water and also go to the sauna as much as you can to release toxins out of your body

hot water with fresh squeezed lemon before breakfast - also I add lemon to my water that I drink through the day

God Bless you always - u can do this !!!!!!

CORRECTION:     FRUITS AND VEGGIES  (smoothies and/or salads is what i like)

the "9" is the typo error

omg  - I forgot VERY, VERY important :  L-glutamine powder, i put in my daily smoothies
YOUS ALL HAVE CANDIDAS AND POSSIBLY LEAKY GUT WHICH IS CAUSED BE CANDIDA. BASICALLY FUNGUS HAS TAKEN OVER UR INTESTINES AND YOU BECOME EXTREMLEY TOXIC AND ALSO ILL. CHECK OUT THIS CANDIDA WEBSITE IT TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT IT AND HOW DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS WILL HEAL YOU. GOODLUCK
quite possibly you have a faulty or overloaded or mutated or missing emzyne - try searching about FM03 and Rhdanese -- best of luck
Are you implying that you are some type of supernatural being since you are of Sumerian (Iraqi) descent? Supposedly the men of renown were supposed to have an extremely over powering and unbearable odor. It has been written that their odor was so bad that there scent would travel for 200 yards. Do you have a widow's peak? Rh negative blood? Above average pattern recognition? Able to manipulate your peers?

Also, being of Korean descent does limit the possibility of this a great deal.  
I have had similar experiences. I am white, 43 and female. Your experiences closely mimicked mine. Should I get tested for malador?
Am 33 years old male, Africa immigrant, live in California. i quit my part time job(driving taxi) today bcoz of bad smell. i have been with this problem(bad smell coming out from every holes, i can empty a room) for the last several years. i bath everyday, i am not wear my clothe more than once before laundry. anybody out there who can help?????
Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine answered:
Gluten intolerance or celiac sprue can cause some part of your diet to not digest properly. This, combined with the bacteria that are present in your gut, can cause foul smelling vassos discharge from your anus. do research on celiac disease
I do have a product that can help you.  Please contact me at ***@****.

I can seriously help all.

I can definitely help.