Allergy Community
cherry allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

cherry allergy

I just found out i am allergic to mustard sweet potatoes cherries and peaches. My question is can i have cherry flavored foods cand and drinks such as koolaid and halls coughdrops?
I don't advise it.  I am allergic to cherries, too.  These things you mentioned are artificially flavored, but some still use the real thing.  And, who knows what all this artificial stuff will do to you, other than give you other problems you didn't already have before.  

Watch out for cross reactions with the cherries and peaches.  Don't eat their close relatives, because you will likely have a bad reaction to those things, too.  That pretty much eliminates all the fruits with pits or stones in them, including avacados.  Also, considering your allergy to sweet potatoes and peaches, you can get a cross reaction to apples, almonds, white potatoes, peppers, fennel and parsley.