child fish allergy ?
today my 4 year old ate fish for the first time, a good amount of fried walleye.
about 4 hours after he ate the fish, vomiting has begin. (hes on his 3rd bath)
I can think of only a few times he has ever vomited in his lifetime...
unlike my older child who was cursed with acid reflux at a young age and it was a daily event 6 months to age 4.

I ate the fish also and I feel fine. would a fish allergy be something to pursue? no rash or temp

thanks for any input~ Josh
Welcome to the forum!
This could be fish allergy or it could be just indigestion since he ate a lot as you say for his age. Since there was no rash or itch, you can try giving smaller portions next time and see if this too causes vomiting. Also if there is  mild acidity or gastric reflux in this sibling too, then fried and oily food can trigger vomiting. If symptoms persist next time too, then yes, you would need to pursue it further. Sometimes one has allergy to sea fish and sea food but tolerate fresh water fish.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!