chronic cough and nasal congestion
I have a problem with a chronic cough and I have constant nasal congestion.  My throat is always itchy and I have taken many different medicines.  My doctor said it was allergies but it never goes away even with all the prescription meds I have been given.  My nose is always stopped up, I can never breathe out of my nose, so of course I snore at night and have been told that I sound like I can't breathe well when I sleep.  What should I do?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
We have a similar discussion on our forum which you can read: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/RespiratoryDisorders/messages/2395.html

You can also get the allergy panel done to know the cause of allergy.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor (preferably ENT specialist) and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!