cough allergy in spring and autumn
cough allergy in spring and autumn in every year from about 5 years ago i am under treatment in different physician like elopathy and homeo pathy not well i am sad on that problem please give me instructions on this disease and guidelines

The reason for you having cough in these two particular seasons may be air borne allergies esp to pollen. . Most pollens are windborne; they can often blow indoors (typically through open windows and doors) and trigger allergic symptoms such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) within your home.

To confirm whether you are having pollen allergy,you can go in for allergy tests. A diluted extract of each kind of pollen is applied to a scratch or puncture made on your arm or back or injected under your skin. With a positive reaction, a small, raised, reddened area with a surrounding flush (called a wheal and flare) will appear at the test site. Confirmatory tests is by blood tests (RAST).

I feel that you should consult an allergist and get yourself tested for pollen allergy.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.