Allergy Community
cough that makes me gag

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

cough that makes me gag

i have a cough that makes me gag every time . it starts with a tickle in my thoat. it seems to be on the right side then i cough so hard sometimes it make me urinate cough med does not help,nothing seem to help

This discussion is related to Tingle in Throat Causes Cough And Urge to Vomit/Gag.
Ive got the exact same thing now. If I try not to cough my eyes water and I go all hot, water doesn't help and even coughing doesn't make it stop tingling really, I just gag.
Avatar n tn
pollen allergies, had 2 attacks just now, 1/2 hour later
Avatar n tn
I never have allergies, and recently had a cold, but some light bleeding from nose when I blow my nose only- pollen