coughing and throwing up
I cough and throw up mucous probably 10 times a day.  I receive 3 allegry shots a week and am allergic to about 100 things, mold and dust being foremost.   I have advanced  filter on my natural gas hot air furnance, as well as a ultra violet attachment.  In addition I use separate air filtering machines....ionic breeze, allen, etc.  

I am treated separately by ENT specialists and have had every medicine known to man or woman.  Right now I have added claritin to zyrec.(eliminating singular, which didn't seem to work.)   I also take protonix, lotrel, hydrochol......, metraforom for diabetes, simivistin(?) for zocor.   I have high blood presssure, diabetes, acid reflux, mitral valve , as well as allegies.   I was exposed to mold about 15 years ago in a work situation and that is when all my allegry problems started.  Had I known what I had to go through, I would have quit.

I am 71 years old, do not drink, have never smoked or used drugs other than prescribed ones.  Interestingly enough, in spite of all my problems, I look well and am often mistaken for mid forties.  Flo Wootten
I wouldn't want to add to your medicines but, Mucinex can be used to loosen and thin the mucus you are 'throwing up'... I used to take Entex daily for that same thing until they came out with Mucinex that was over the counter (but, expensive) Costco sells the SAME medicine for less and in greater quantities...I think it's called "Mucus Relief"... Best of Luck...
p.s. you want to make sure you are also drinking plenty of water when taking any form of guifenisen (mucinex) :)