Allergy Community
coughing constantly & high fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

coughing constantly & high fever

my 5 years old daughter started having a really high fever (104 above) and a constant cough for at least 5 days already. at first we thought it was as her normal asthma systom after a cold and gave her ibuterol treatment and tylenol/motrin to reduce fever. Nothing work this time like usual. After seeing dr. 2 times and even called in for advice, there was no clear answer for her symptom. Her chest sound clear, not wheezing. She is still on antibiotic just in case any infection kick in and even a clear chest x-ray. Nothing would help and she is still with high fever up and down and heavily cough constantly which crack me up in tear most of the time. if anyone know any other trick/treatment that can make her cough away, please throw me some advice and I would really appriciate. Hoping it just some type of seasonal virus but it totally different from the last few year she experienced .

\\\
try castor oil