coughing/spotting
Can someone please help me in finding the cause of a 3 week cough along with slight lung pain and vaginal spotting.  The coughing that I am experiencing is a dry cough and has very little phelgm.Please give any information to help me figure this out.I went to a doctor and the doctor was not really able to help much.He said that it could be cystis fibrosis but was unsure.Please help!!!!!Thanks

Causes of dry cough can be many.Common ones include cigarette smoking,asthma,post nasal drip,sinusitis,GERD(gastoesphageal reflux disease),bronchitis,pneumonia,sarcoidosis,tumors and medicines like antihypertensives like ACE inhibitors.

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a chronic, progressive and genetic (inherited) disease of the body's exocrine (mucus producing) glands.It primarily affects the respiratory, digestive and reproductive systems, as well as the sweat glands.Diagnosed by sweat electrolyte tests.

I feel that without clinical examination,diagnosis is very tough.So pls consult a respiratory physician for confirming a diagnosis after discussing these possibilities with him.

Hope it helps.Take care andpls do keep me posted on how you are doing.