Allergy Community
dental implant allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

dental implant allergy

I have been trying to post in the titanium dental implant allergy section but failed last time. I have several implants in my upper jaw which I am desperate to have removed as I have felt unwell for over 8 years since having them placed. I live in the uk and would like to find someone in the London area who could help me. I cannot believe i did this to myself and so wish I still had a denture. There is not a day go past when my mouth and jaw are not sore and I have so many odd symptoms that started within days of having the implants. I have asked several dentists if it would be possible to remove them and they all think I am mad. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Yes, there is help.  There are others of us out here that have all had the same problems.  Go into the Titanium site to see all of us.  If you have a problem write back on this site and we will get to you.

Running out the door, but wanted to at least touch base with you quickly.

Do not give up.  There is hope.  

Serbin
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I think I know how to post on the right part of this website now!