Allergy Community
dust allergy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

dust allergy?

today i was on my way to the town, and it was really windy outside with alot of stuff coming up in the air. it was basically very powerful. very stormy and alot of sand and stuff was blowing up..

yesterday we had rain and fog and i didn't noticed anything..
well when i was outside i did not noticed anything weird but after 15 minutes i started to feel sick and shaky. i felt nauseus.. felt like not good..
i felt like i cant get enough of air into my nose and lungs. so i took myself back home. closed all windows and cleaned floors, carpets and took off all dust in my house.

. and went to sleep for some hours. when i woke up i felt normal again.

im not sure what this was?

Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

With a single episode, it is difficult to say if it was an allergic response. If it occurs repeatedly it could be an allergic reaction. Also, people are usually allergic to fine dust, the one that is present in households. Keep monitoring your symptoms, this may help to identify the allergens. Or consult an allergy specialist, he may help to identify the allergens and to desensitize you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.