ear blockage after flight
How do you get rid of ear blockages due to frequent air travel?
Do this to help with blocked ear.
Breathe in,
Close  your nose(nostrils) with thumb and forefinger,
Blow out 3 times keeping the mouth and nose closed (the cheeks will blow outwards).
You will notice the ear drum moving.
Do this only once per day.
Actually, according to my ENT,  the maneuver described above can be performed several times a day; just don't blow too hard.

And in the future, always take a decongestant about an hour before your flight. Your doctor can recommend an over-the-counter or prescription one for you to try.

I have to do this when I fly, to avoid ear pain during take-off and landing, and to prevent residual blockage. It really helps!!

Best wishes...
      Ear pain during ascent or descent of flight travel occurs due to inequality of pressure in the sinuses and middle ear. This can happen due to sinus infections or colds or allergies or ear infections. To prevent this pain initially it is advised to get treated for these conditions and inspite of that if you experience pain in the ear in addition to the measures mentioned above you can also try chewing gum or swallowing frequently or use ear plugs to prevent rupture of ear drum. Hope this helps. Best