feeling dizzy
Hello

Wonder if you can help my partner is suffering from sinus we think. At the moment  he is feeling a little dizzy over the left eye  what do you reconmend
Thanks for writing to the forum!
I am not sure what you mean by dizziness on left eye—is it some kind of headache or pulse felt there?
Dizziness could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.

Other causes of dizziness are anemia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. There are many self testing kits available in the market for testing blood sugar. Also if eating and drinking something helps then it could be low sugar or GERD. Hypothyroidism too can behave this way.

Hope this helps. Your friend should get his blood pressure checked. He may need a few tests too. Hence consult his PCP. He should not drive or operate machineries while he is feeling dizzy. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!