flovent may cause rash?
while using flovent if a person (my toddler son) is taken off of this medication then put back on it after a weekt is it possible this may cause a rash on the buttox
Hi, welcome to the forum, his symptoms are suggestive of drug allergy and are mediated by release of histamine in the body. His body is known to hypersensitive to flovent or to its components.  

The spectrum of these reactions can vary widely; reactions may present as typical allergic symptoms  like dermatitis/dermatosis, eczema, folliculitis, photodermatitis, infection (fungal, viral), pruritus, rash, urticaria etc.

If drug allergy is suspected you need to discontinue the drug and report to your doctor immediately. Treatment includes anti histaminic and change in steroids against prescription. I suggest you to consult your doctor. Take care and regards.