Allergy Community
fruits and vege juices

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

fruits and vege juices

If i eat (fresh fruits) or drink juice(veg & or fruits execpt orange) first thing in the morning, I get severe stomach cramps. If I do the same any other part of the day its fine. Any possible help or reason will be good.

The symptoms that you are having may be due to the acidic contents of the juice and fresh fruits which irritates the lining of the stomach.But you can start with taking a little content of fruits empty stomached. Once your stomach is conditioned to drinking fruit and vegetable juices, you should not encounter such problem.Infact eating fruits or vegetables empty stomached or 20 min before food is considered the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.