giving people nose tickles
has anyone found concrete answers or better yet solutions to the nose tickle problem?  I've been tickling noses for two years now and didn't notice it until two years ago when I moved back home to my grandparents old house.  There is no mold here, and the house has been remodeled, so what's the problem? I read the forum and I haven't experienced body odor. Sometimes vigorously. Most people tell me that I smell good, but it NEVER fails.  Within a few minutes of being in someone's presence, they begin to rub their nose.  In meetings with co-workers, they come to my office, since it is the largest and I look around the room to see who will do it first. I've even had people back away from me after a few minutes of talking to me, so I know it's something there. Clerks rub their noses, co-workers, people close to me in checkout lines, my own children when I hug them.  I ask people I trust what's going on and they say they have allergies and they've been doing it all day, it's just weird. It's me and I want to know what I cn do about it. My daughter tells me that I make her nose itch and tickle.  I notice it in the car with the children.  My fiance' rubs his nose and eyes whenever he is with me.  He tells me that he has allergies.
I've tried switching everything and going without. Perfumes, soaps, lotions, detergents, etc. ec. I shower everyday, sometimes twice if needed after being outside in the heat.  Somebody please tell me that you've figured it out!
sometimes vigorously refers to how people rub their noses.