hard swallowing
Ive Been havin swallowing issues for about a month.It started the first day of spring.ive never had this before.i am spittin up light green mucusand It sems like its hard to swallow.i keep takin allergie d relief and I don't help.i need something to stop this,i hate it soo bad.i have allergies.Can someone please tell me what medicine will take this hard swallowing away caused by allergies.im soo tired of it.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be that your present medications are inadequate to control your allergic symptoms. Decongestants, antihistamines, or a steroid nasal spray help to keep the nasal passages clear. If the present antihistamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones. Also, keep track of what is triggering your symptoms and try to avoid them. And try warm salt water gargles.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.