Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Avatar universal
hawthorn thorn poke
I got stuck by a hawthorn spike today, and my finger has swollen up big time. It has happened before, and I can tell you I'd rather get stung by a wasp. The initial pain is so bad I think I'm going to pass out, now its just a very painful throb.

There is no thorn left in my finger, and I've treated the puncture wound with a peroxide solution.

Is hawthorn poisonous, and if not, why am I getting such a bad reaction ?
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1443740527
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
01/15 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMOBlank
Top Asthma Answerers
746512 tn?1388811180
Blank
Calgary, AB
209987 tn?1451939065
Blank
AB
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand