hay fever/ sinusitis
I am currently 11 weeks pregnant. I live in Texas where fall and spring have very high allergy counts. I am suffering over here because it seems as though all allergy medication is class c or lower. Class a and class b medications aren't helping me at all. I'm too congested for a neti pot, nothing ever comes out the other end, regardless of how often I blow my nose. Anyone have any advice?? I have horrible migraines due to sinus pressure, can't breath through my nose, itchy watery eyes, and an itchy, sore throat with a runny nose. :-(
I have the same also a dry cough...I have had the symptoms all year ..sore itchy eyes and some gastic p[roblems ...I  think mine is caused by the  aerial spraying they are doing ...ask for a Heavy metal toxicity test   and google'What on earth are they Spraying"
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If you do have a chronic sinus infection, typical antibiotic treatment is for 4-6 weeks.  A nasal steroid spray is also beneficial as well as oral steroids.  Nasal saline irrigations over the counter like NeilMed or Neti pot are very effective, but worsen Eustachian tube dysfunction (water in the ears or feeling of fullness in the ears).  The best diagnosis for this problem is a CT of the sinuses.  Surgery is recommended to patients that fail maximal medical treatment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.