Allergy Community
heat from ears

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

heat from ears

my husbands ears get really hot, why?
Avatar n tn
My ears get red hot often too especially usually at nite. I have to go to bed with ice gel packs very often they are so red hot. I havent gotten any regular doctor to tell me why, HOWEVER i did try accupuncture last year and the very first nite the heat literally disappeared. He says it energy needing to be released from my body. I do have an anxiety disorder. Anyway that was the only thing that helped. Unfortunately shortly after that i got a central nervous system disorder which the accupunture magnified (panic attacks) so i had to stop. I am better now and am going to go back soon and try it again for the heat.  

Have you found out anything that causes this?
Jonathan