heat allergy
Funny I've read some of the comments about heat allergies and I have experience issues with it myself...... I dont know if its a food allergy or some sor of heat allergy but, It all starts out with running inside or outside for about 20min. then my palms start iching and shortly after i get hives all over my body, then my lips start to swell and breathing gets difficult... If anyone has seen the movie "Hitch" thats exactly what happends to my face, it blows up like a balloon. I've had to go to the emergency room twice and have to carry epie pens with me. I've gone to allergist and they give me no answers. Does anyone have any ideas????? This has happened five times within the past 4yrs.
To find out the allergen and avoiding that allergen the main line of treatment. Some of the common cause of allergies are food like nuts, chocolate, milk, egg and many more. Other causes may include extremes of temperature like cold or hot temperature. Watch out for drugs if you are taking because many drugs may cause allergic reaction. My opinion is that you should visit some allergy specialist to find out the food allergen if any through skin test, blood test and food test.