help with kelp!
I recently started taking an all natural multi vitamin for women and kelp. A couple weeks after taking it my skin on the left side of my back started to burn. i didnt know if it could be because of the supplements, I have never felt this before! Can anyone help!
Hi, welcome to the forum, there can be sun burn due to photo allergy. Such reactions are known as photo allergic eruptions which are bit different from photo toxic eruptions. It is usually a lymphocyte-mediated reaction caused by exposure to Ultra violet rays. Some drugs are known to transform in to certain chemicals which is responsible for such reactions. We cannot say for sure, if kelp is likely cause.

Otherwise this can be a sun burn. It will take a long time for reduction of burn. Prevention is the key to managing sunburn, and several means of sun protection ought to be employed to avoid cutaneous UV damage. Remember to use sunscreen with SPF more than 15 whenever going out in sunlight. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist. Take care and regards.