Allergy Community
high ige levels chronic headache fatigue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

high ige levels chronic headache fatigue

a few months ago i woke up in the morning and felt basically dead tired all over, huge bags under my eyes pain in the right side of my neck and has never gone away, i sneeze alot, am always tired no matter how long i sleep, cant think straight or concentrate, my left eyelid has been twitching for weeks, head feels very heavy, constant pain in the muscles on the right side of my head and behind my right eye, sometimes i see floaters, get dizzy when i stand up, heart starts thumping hard or beating very wierd, dizziness, can barely function sometimes and it is slowly ruining my life, cant speak right sometimes, get sore throats randomly, nose drips, always have dark circles under my eyes somedays much worse than others, have had tons of bloodwork done, mri of head and neck, xray of my chest to check my heart, everything was fine except my ige level is extremely high but i dont think that im allergic to anything since its so chronic and longterm and the symptoms dont really match those of chronic rhinitis, i have an apointment with an allergist next week. any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated, im an 18 year old male and have stopped any ideas of jobs or school because of this, used to be a very social, happy go lucky fun kid but since this its been a constant struggle.
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
A generalized tiredness with sneezing and high IgE can be due to allergy. It is important to get an allergy panel done. Common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, cosmetics or drugs. It is important to rule out these causes one by one. Do you live with a pet-or an immediate neighbor has pet? A damp wall in the house, carpets, and ACs are all potential sources of mold. Mold allergy can cause extreme body weakness. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...