Allergy Community
how can i stop my sinus drainage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

how can i stop my sinus drainage

For the past few years i have had sinus trouble with drainage and it has gotten so bad no that i throw up every morning and i have tryed all the meds you can think of i have even changed to where i dont eat when i wake up for i am scared that i will throw it up every day i wake up i can feel the lump in my throat of muscus and when i throw up its a clear mucus that leades to the yellow bowel i am so tired of this i am at my wits end if you can help me please let me know anything
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your recurring sinus infections could be due to chronic allergies, it could also be due to inadequate drainage o the sinuses into the nose due blockage of the opening of the sinus into the nose. Facilitating adequate drainage can help prevent recurrent sinusitis and an allergy specialist may try to identify the offending allergen and try to desensitize you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.