hyper IgE and fatigue
I am a 69 year old woman who was very healthy and energetic until 2 1/2 yrs ago. I started getting recurring viruses, chronic sinusitis, pneumonia, bronchitis and other illnesses with flu like symptoms that left me exhausted for weeks and then I would get a new virus and start over. My IgE levels were very high 23,000 at times.I was tested both by skin test and blood tests for allergy, but non showed up.   I was treated for a fungus in my sinus for 1 and 1/2 years on sporanox and nasal rinses with pulimacort and CT scan shows it has cleared.  I have not been really sick for 6 months, but my problem now is FATIGUE. My IgE is still high 23,000. I have a skin rash primarily on my hand that is very itchy that comes and goes periodically. Thank goodness I don't have any other symptoms, but the FATIGUE is preventing me from living my life to the fulliest.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Sometimes the medications can be the allergens. Check with your doctor regarding this.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.