Allergy Community
ingredients

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

ingredients

does sweet to svelte have any black pepper in it? I know a lot of diet products have black pepper in it fo some reason and I am alergic (allergic) to Black pepper.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? There are many diet supplements available in the market today. Unfortunately, unlike medications that undergo the strict approval of the FDA, these do not go through the process and scientific studies. The full details such as the components, side effects and metabolism are not well studied. Regarding the ingredient of this particular product, it is not clear if black pepper is one of them. It is recommended that prior to taking any supplement to check with your doctor first for proper management, Take care and hope all is well. Best regards.