Allergy Community
inner tremor and feel in legs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

inner tremor and feel in legs

I am 46 and i suffer with RA and lupus. In february,, i fell and tored my tendons in both knees. Since about august, i have been feeling inner tremors and now i am starting to feel this hot sensation in my legs. Do anybody know what could be the cause or is there anybody else going through this?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptom described by you could be due to neuropathy. It is a disorder of the nerves which causes numbness, tingling, unusual sensations and sometimes pain. Diabetes Mellitus can cause neuropathy. Other causes like vitamin deficiencies, alcohol consumption and certain medications can cause neuropathy. You may need to consult your primary care physician to detect the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.