Allergy Community
is it a medecine alergy(allergy) or what ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

hiI am 20 years old, and I have never been allergic to anything in my life.Over the past week or so  I noticed that every time i stay in the sun longuer i had a redness in face and it's a little bit itchy not a lot even with the suncream protector , For information, I went to the dentist and he gave me this medicine " Spiracare " but when i noticed those symptoms i stopes taking it, so please can you help me
Tags: alegry
Can you relate in time the use of Spiracare and the itch?  What are the listed side-effects for that medication and what is it intended to treat?

If you just stopped the Spiracare it may take a couple of days for any change in side-effects, depends on how quickly the medication is metabolized (I assume an oral - taken by mouth pill or liquid).  

No problem is you stay out of prolonged (don't know what you mean by "longer") sun exposure?
thank you for your answer , that redness comes when my skin exposed to the sun during the day, then when i come home i get a itchy redness