itching red whelps appear and disappear all over my body
i moved from CA to OK 3 months ago.  Ever since I've got here I itch severely.  It is intense and I scratch until I bleed or those purple blood blotches are very noticeable to the eye.  It starts out various places my hand, my fore arm, legs, but back.  They appear as lumpy bumps or whelps under  the skin and turn red as can be.  They itch so bad I can't sleep.  I feel like something has crawled on me my head itches it last for 45 min-all day and night long.  It's getting worse and driving me crazy.  Also my allergies are non stop and I take Benedryl all the time it doesn't help me sleep or stop itching or stop my allergies from literally making me .sick.  I take showers I put calamine lotion and other anti itch liquid on me all th time.  I've itched til I have scabs all over my arms and now it starting to move up to my forhead.  I can't stop scratching I itch and I can't take it any more.  What can It Be?
Hi, your history is suggestive of physical urticaria. This can be induced by environmental stimuli, such as heat, cold, pressure applied to the skin, exercise, water, vibration, and sunlight. Hence it is very important to rule out any of these exposures recently before the appearance of the whelps. The triggering factor should be identified and further exposure should be avoided.
This condition can be diagnosed with proper history and allergen challenge test by skin specialist or immunologist.
Initial treatment includes start of second generation anti histamines, as it is not improving, in such cases doubling of the standard dose helps against prescription. Even H2 antihistamines can be considered. Adding steroids can be quite helpful to alleviate the inflammation and reduce itching. Desensitization methods can be employed if particular agent is identified.
I suggest you to consult skin specialist/immunologist for detailed evaluation. Take care and regards.