itchy - painful gums
i smoked some pot and it appears it must have been treated with chemicals of some sort.  my doctor thinks it is an allergic reaction.  i gave her the whole story and she still thinks it's an allergy.  an oral surgeon gave me a mouth rinse for a fungal infection, even though he couldn't see any signs in my mouth.  it's been two weeks now and the rinse has done nothing, except take away the itch for a couple of hours (it has benadryl (sp) in it).  My brother called, he has same symptoms.  we didn't share the same joint, but did share the same pot.  i quit smoking a couple of weeks ago and nothing seems to help.  any suggestions are appreciated.  and yes, this a great reason to quit for good.
Well, that is really a good reason to stop smoking...)

How many times have you smoked THAT pot before? As if it was the first time it might not be the allergic reaction, but something else. However if you smoked in constantly for a period of time that might be allergy. If you try to take some OTC medicine like - loratadine for treatment of allergies it might help. It also comes in a syrup form so that would be useful. Try it if no effects manifest then you may need to have blood tests to determine the blood clinical indexes they may say if it is an allergy or smth else.

Hope you get better soon.
I smoked that pot for about two months. I've been swishing Benadryl when it becomes too much.  I'm off to an allergist... Thank you for your feedback.