itchy, runny nose, sneezing.....
hello everybody

I got hey-fever, is there anything I can do about it to relive the symptoms since I'm pregnant?

respectfully Anirusso
neti pot!
What you can do is get a whole house air filter to take the allergens out of your air. I used to have a problem with a lot of junk being in my air, but after I got this Polarized Media filter I haven't had a problem at all. I did a little research on it before I purchased though and found out how it works, and I can give you all the technical terms if you'd like but I didn't want to just throw them out there first.

It's a filter that goes on your furnace so it gets all the air in your home directly. The best place for price or more information on how it works is at www.airlifeone.com. By cleaning up your air it will help you and your baby out I'm sure. I know it helped me out quite a bit, so I hope that this is helpful to you as well.
to know about hayfever symptons

check here------>http://itchyrunnynose.blogspot.com/