Allergy Community
itchy throat, watery left eye, headache and sneezing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Help!!! i have been experiencing itchy throat, watery left eye, headache and sneezing since 2007. It has been going on and off eversince then and seemed to eased off with the use of Levocethirizine 10mg. The problem now is that this symptoms has been persistent and very embarassing and troublesome. I have used Levocetirizine and Piriton but with no change this time. It has now gotten to the point where I have nusea everyday and have to vomitt everyday before i feel any kind of relief. When I vomitt, i bring up anything i have ingested but if this nusea comes first thing in the morning, i bring up thick saliva which i am unable to control. I have been told this is allergy but to what? I do not know.
All these put together, is distressing and weighing me down as i become lethargic because i cough throughout the day and nights are the worst when I feel I could choke on my saliva. What can i do? I am 42 and female and am not sure if this is my immune system playing up. I have purchased and have been using tablets for immune repair. The new one i am using now is 1 tablet a day of Immunace but still without any joy. Please help.
In your case it can be due to allergic rhinitis. In this the symptoms effect the nose and eyes, caused by airborne particles of dust, dander, or plant pollens in people who are allergic to these substances. When a person with allergies breathes in an allergen such as pollen or dust, antibodies are produced. When the antibodies are stimulated by pollen and dust, histamine and other chemicals are released. This causes itching, swelling, and mucus production.

Please contact an allergic specialist and get skin tests like skin ***** test done. In this a small amount of allergen is introduced into the skin of the forearm and the reaction of the skin is noted. If there is any redness then that person is allergic to the allergen introduced.

You can also get blood tests like RAST done. Treatment mainly consists of antihistaminics, steroid nasal sprays and decongestants.
If the symptoms are intense then you can go in for immunotherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hey jnta.

Sorry for your suffering.
It seems that the fundamental underlying problem
has not been discovered.
There's a great probability that you have G.I. and or digestive issues.
I will suggest 7 things that you can do immediately for testing and/or
therapeutic. All holistic and non-invasive. From my personal and professional experience.

1. Magnesium chloride 1/4 teaspoon in one glass of filtered water, drink 3
times daily (total 3 glasses). Relief in 24-48 hours. Very fundamental.
remedy. ( You may experience some symptoms. It would be part of the healing cycle)
2. Do Dr. Coca's Pulse test. Free download.
It will give you all the items-when ingested- that you are reactive/allergic to.
3. Saliva test for candida. Just search and follow the instructions ( some with illustrations)
4. Go on the anti-candida diet regardless of the test results.
Incorporate Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- EVCO- into your diet- eliminate all the cooking oils
and use EVCO as it is on of the very few safe oils for cooking.
Ease into it with 1-2 Tablespoons daily and increase gradually.
Its healing properties might result in some symptoms in the beginning.
For more info: coconutresearchcenter.com
5. Get high quality prebiotics and probiotics ( the ones that need refrigeration-30 Billion +
in a human 5-7 strain structure).  Over 80% of your immune system is within your gut.
The integrity of your healthy flora will be restored.
6. Baking soda stomach acid test: www.drdebe.com/BAKESODA.htm
and click "stomach acid assessment" on the left. If tests positive for low acid, then you
can use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 1T before each meal.
7. Check out NAET or "Allergy Antidotes" Practitioners or Doctors trained in these modalities for Allergy Elimination.

Please keep me posted.

Do your own research, or check with your health care professional, before making any decisions regarding your health.
Hope this helps and that you feel better.

Blessings,
Nikodicreta

P.S. Immunace is a multivitamin with minerals supplement.
    The question is about delivery and absorption .
    A compromised ( suspected) digestive and G.I system
    hinder the  assimilation of nutrients. Continue taking it though,
    as this will gradually change with the above suggested protocol.