lymph nodes
my question is.... i went to the hospital last week bc i had a swollen lymph node on my groin area, they lanced it, drained it, then i made an appointment with a gynecologist bc of where it was they just wanted to "make sure" well i didnt go bc i wound up at the hospital again for pains in my throat, back and stomache along with not being able to keep anything down. i have horrible night sweats, fever the whole nine yards. turns out now i have a painful and swollen lymph nodes in my throat, so my ? is does anyone know what this means or seen this b4. if so please help answer my questions
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Inguinal (groin) lymph nodes can be enlarged in infections of the draining areas namely the legs and buttocks. They can also be enlarged in sexually transmitted diseases like lymphogranulomavenereum and granuloma inguinale. This may not be related to the throat infection. But certain infections like tuberculosis can cause lymphadenopathy. It can cause an evening rise of temperature and increased sweating. This also causes a loss of appetite; as such this is accompanied by weight loss. So, record your temperatures, on a two hourly basis to detect an evening rise of temperature.  Please check with your doctor to rule out this condition.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.