mercury fillings
I have been sick for 2 or 3 months with the same symtoms as everyone else and have had numerous testing done.  Everything comes up normal.  I did research online about silver fillings and how toxic they are and virtually all of these symptoms appear.  It is just as dangerous taking them out as you can breath the vapors and get very ill.  I am at my wits end.  Anybody gone through this with mercury fillings?
Not here, but if you are worried about mercury in your body you can get a blood test to see if the levels really are elevated.  I have always gone with amalgams to avoid the mercury, but I used to live on an island and consumed lots and lots of fish so I had my mercury levels tested; still waiting results and will let you know if they high.
I'm a sick momma too and think it's from mercury fillings.  I had a section of fillings removed and thought I had a stroke a week later.  My head felt really weird after that but I had more fillings removed two months later and had another stroke episode within a couple weeks after that.  Since then I've felt like hell with a wide variety of symptoms and it's now been 9 months.  I'm doing a merc urine test this week.  I've heard that the blood test won't work because merc goes right into various tissues in your body and you can't detect it in blood.  For the urine test you take something called DMSA that binds the merc and pulls it out into the urine.  what are your symptoms?

Heather
Heather is correct--a blood test will not work. You need to do the provoked urine challenge. I can provide you with the info to order the test to do at home. It is through Doctor's Data and costs $125. This tests for all the other heavy metals too. FYI, I am not affiliated with DD or the company who you would purchase the test from in any way. I am currently detoxing from Mercury and just feel very strongly about wanting to help others get well!