Allergy Community
minimal pulmonary granulomatous disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

minimal pulmonary granulomatous disease

Hello ,
    I have my x-ray result and it stated that fibro-hazed opacities are noted at the
right lung apex. the remarks is MINIMAL PULMONARY GRANULOMATOUS DISEASE, RIGHT.
    MAy I know what is it and what is the cause of it and my health condition?
    Please somebody help me.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/ask_a_question#
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

A granuloma is a small area of inflammation in tissue due to injury, such as from an infection. The most common cause of lung granulomas is histoplasmosis, a fungal infection that primarily affects the lungs. The other causes could be due to infections like tuberculosis or sometimes due to occupational lung diseases. It could also be due to other conditions like sarcoidosis. Therapy is based on the cause. Lung function tests could further help in evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Same as mention above dicease ,does it effect to breastfeeding?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Depending on what is causing the granulomas and the therapy you taking, it can affect breast feeding. Certain medications are transmitted through breast and need to be avoided. If you can get back with the diagnosis and the medications you are taking, I may be able to help you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Gud pm.May I know what is the best way to cure a minimal pulmonary granulomatous disease?I am bothered about this since i knew myself that I am healthy and that i am working in the government so we always have this annual chest x-ray.Please i am asking for your immediate response.My job is at stake.help me please.