Allergy Community
mold affecting my breathing?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mold affecting my breathing?

we recently found mold HEAVY betweet the bath wall and my office wall. my couch sits on that wall. we had the bath remolded and the builder saw wet on the bottom half of the office wall. he then tore down the office wall and there was a pin hole leak that was going on for years. he replaced all the studs ,wall and put down a mold killer. i have had a breathing problem for 5 years that my pulmanologist can't find the causemu o2 saturation is always in the 97% range but i am always out of breath especially when i lay down. i had spent 4 years in that office at night on the couch with the mold on the other side, there is also a 3'x3' vent to get to the tub if repairs were nessecary.i sleep with a c pap with 2 liters of o2 at night but that was mainly for snoring. i'm sure being near that vent for 5 years i must have been exposed to that fungus but how do i find out, if my pulmoligist says my lungs are ok, no x ray for the last 4 years, where do i go? now i'm short of breath all the time but pulse ox stays at 97%?i have a oximeter at home my heart is perfect.