mosquito bite like rashes
dear sir,

from last week i am having these mosquito bite like itchy rashes on my body,especially on fingers of my hands,wrists and legs.These rashes appear like for an hour and later disappear.But it feels so scratchy.is this some food allergy or what?sometimes these rashes appear even after an hour i wake up in morning and before breakfast.kindly help sir.

thanks
Hi, your symptoms are suggestive of allergic contact dermatitis, secondary to exposure to allergen and mediated by IgE antibodies. Your body is known to hypersensitive to certain things. Esp. the lips when it comes in contact with the allergen.  

Foods and additives like Milk, egg, peanuts, nuts, soy, and wheat are the most common agents to cause such dermatitis. Also allergens which should not be neglected are fragrances (perfume, cosmetics), preservatives (topical medications, cosmetics), rubber etc. Early morning rashes can be due to exposure to soap or pollens.

This triggering factor should be identified and should be avoided. And even a skin allergy test can be useful.  You can try anti histaminics against prescription, but prevention is the best cure.

Other causes needed to be ruled out are drug reaction. If drug allergy is suspected you need to discontinue the drug and report to your doctor immediately.
I suggest you to consult skin specialist and also to rule out other causes like Tinea versicolor, seborrhea, pityriasis rosea etc. Take care and regards.